TV Packs only

South Park S14E06 201 HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#132585] Written by: wrecche [22/04/2010, 13:03]
man the iq needs to be checked for most people to be on the net.

they censored it on purpose? intentionally, predetermined before mr al fuckwherearewe put a fatwa
out? perhaps it was a coinkidink?

think about it, did they re-write the entire episode? after a week? and script it, and animate it?
and resubmit it to the bonky network? and not get told to sod off?

they pissed on everything from tom cruise, jesus, buddah, to even their old episodes, and the one
thing that was left standing in sheer 'censored' shining stability? a fucking great censored sign.
silent no less.

come on guys, the muslims got shitty, sure, but this episode wasn't a retraction... it was a big fat
fuck you!! i believe. tip toeing around the dog shit, in order to prevent cleaning your shoes. good
move!

if everything else can take it, and da poor widdle mohammodians cant, what a better way to take the
piss..

kudos mr parker and mr stone. well played they can sue you in paradise !!

8]

(edit - note i said mohammodians ... not all muslims, just incase you need to know, but come at me
with a knife, and you meed mr happy and he comes with a rotty!!)
[#132590] Written by: Assmunch [22/04/2010, 15:11]
have a lookie:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/22/south-park-episode-is-altered-after-muslim-groups-warning/

wow, just wow...

if this is trey and matt's prank, they got me good. if not a f*ckin' cartoon decreed the death of
us free speech.
[#132592] Written by: Moronic [22/04/2010, 15:44]
Quote by wrecche
man the iq needs to be checked for most people to be on the net.

they censored it on purpose? intentionally, predetermined before mr al fuckwherearewe put a fatwa
out? perhaps it was a coinkidink?

think about it, did they re-write the entire episode? after a week? and script it, and animate it?
and resubmit it to the bonky network? and not get told to sod off?

they pissed on everything from tom cruise, jesus, buddah, to even their old episodes, and the one
thing that was left standing in sheer 'censored' shining stability? a fucking great censored sign.
silent no less.

come on guys, the muslims got shitty, sure, but this episode wasn't a retraction... it was a big fat
fuck you!! i believe. tip toeing around the dog shit, in order to prevent cleaning your shoes. good
move!

if everything else can take it, and da poor widdle mohammodians cant, what a better way to take the
piss..

kudos mr parker and mr stone. well played they can sue you in paradise !!

8]

(edit - note i said mohammodians ... not all muslims, just incase you need to know, but come at me
with a knife, and you meed mr happy and he comes with a rotty!!)

i (only speaking for myself) was talking about the bleeps...and yes the bleeps have been added after
the death threats.
if you have to mention other peoples iq at least spell "meet" right
[#132599] Written by: viri [22/04/2010, 17:26]
there is a message on southparkstudios.com from the creators about comedy central altering their
submitted episode and adding the bleeps.
[#132602] Written by: squarepush7r [22/04/2010, 19:41]
only a very small minority of muslim people are islamists, or extremists or terrorists.

a muslim is not necessarily an islamist !!!

just like 99% of christians don't believe in adam and eve.

sadly, it looks like the majority of people who post comments on the internet are simpleminded...

from what i understand, muslims (all of them) believe one should not show the prophet in any shape
or form.
what they did in episode 200, showing him in a bear costume, is like poking the muslim community and
ask, hey, is that all right?
personally i think it's a lack of respect for their religion. what bothers me is that it feels like
south park did it to prove a point: basically, "if you give up to fear then you allow terrorists to
take advantage of it even more" (i agree with that, on the matter of hostages, ransoms and threats
etc..) but i don't think any muslim can be happy after that, even if they don't blow up the closest
church or embassy.

basically what i am saying is, if you wright a script for a south park episode, and you have to have
mohammed in it, maybe. but to wright the whole story around a theme that is not really funny or
anything, just to have to show mohammed, disrespectful. a little funny, but mostly disrespectful.

rather, i would have loved to see the kids agree that you just don't show mohammed, because, just
like cartman agrees, you just don't "shoot a guy in the dick" !
[#132617] Written by: leogen [22/04/2010, 21:33]
at least an extremest christian is a guy who marries more than one wife.. or a guy who does not believe in adam or eve

it is unfortunate an extremest muslim is a guy who kills hundreds of innocent people

at the end of the day, muslims are their own worst enemy, because they make their own negative press and prove what
most north americans are thinking

north americans are not dying to go to a muslim country, muslims countries are dying to get to north america.. that really
does say something

christian values represent peace, love and justice.

the muslim "bible" says anyone who is not islamic is an enemy. well.. to put it bluntly. we just want to live the american
dream, take your religion and go fuck yourselves.
[#132621] Written by: Icarusty [22/04/2010, 22:23]
Quote by leogen

tell that to the tea party.

and wasn't it recently a christian extremist group planned to attack several government buildings?
huckaree, i think it was called. something like that.
[#132627] Written by: tonynyc [22/04/2010, 23:51]
not all muslims are terrorists, but most every terrorists happens to be muslim, no?
[#132644] Written by: WCK [23/04/2010, 05:09]
Quote by icarusty
Quote by leogen

and wasn't it recently a christian extremist group planned to attack several government buildings?

actually they were called hutaree (think "atari" with a strong h sound at the beginning). the word
literally means "christian warrior". they were a christian militia group that wanted to begin a war
against the us government. they planned to do this by first killing a random law enforcement
officer, and then proceed to go to the officer's funeral and kill the mourners (which is usually a
fuckton of more law enforcement).

just on cnn right now, there's a story about some parents in connecticut who were sent to prison
because their child died due to gross negligence. they were involved in a christian church called
followers of christ who believe in faith based healing. seeing a doctor for them is considered
weakness, instead the only thing they could do is dab olive oil on their boo boos.

but pointing all this out to leogen is a moot point. most christians will dismiss this by saying
that hutaree or follows of christ weren't 'real' christians. regular religious people always say
this about extremists.
but the point is that christianity is what these people were following.

anyways, getting back on topic. i used to be a huge fan of south park. the south park movie has
always been my favorite movie ever, and probably always will be. the last 2 or 3 seasons haven't
really been all that funny though. it feels to me that they've been trading in humor for edginess.
they've become so concerned about pushing the limit that they've forgotten to make it funny.
[#132723] Written by: dvd king [24/04/2010, 03:05]
Quote by wck
Quote by icarusty
Quote by leogen

actually they were called hutaree (think "atari" with a strong h sound at the beginning). the word
literally means "christian warrior". they were a christian militia group that wanted to begin a war
against the us government. they planned to do this by first killing a random law enforcement
officer, and then proceed to go to the officer's funeral and kill the mourners (which is usually a
fuckton of more law enforcement).

just on cnn right now, there's a story about some parents in connecticut who were sent to prison
because their child died due to gross negligence. they were involved in a christian church called
followers of christ who believe in faith based healing. seeing a doctor for them is considered
weakness, instead the only thing they could do is dab olive oil on their boo boos.

but pointing all this out to leogen is a moot point. most christians will dismiss this by saying
that hutaree or follows of christ weren't 'real' christians. regular religious people always say
this about extremists.
but the point is that christianity is what these people were following.

anyways, getting back on topic. i used to be a huge fan of south park. the south park movie has
always been my favorite movie ever, and probably always will be. the last 2 or 3 seasons haven't
really been all that funny though. it feels to me that they've been trading in humor for edginess.
they've become so concerned about pushing the limit that they've forgotten to make it funny.

wow i`ve still got an atari 2600 and it`s working, thanks dude for reminding me about it will have to get
it out (insert pun) and play with it this weekend.
[#132735] Written by: bbeeeepp [24/04/2010, 07:26]
hey all

im muslim rite

im not a muther fuken terrorist
i dont fuken hate white people
although some asianz reallly pisss me off
i dont go around saying shit about what people believe it

so alll of you who tink all muslimz are terrorist and all muslimz suk dik
well ur rong

so fuk u all bitchz
[#132741] Written by: zbend [24/04/2010, 09:24]
Quote by squarepush7r
only a very small minority of muslim people are islamists, or extremists or
terrorists.

a muslim is not necessarily an islamist !!!

just like 99% of christians don't believe in adam and eve.

sadly, it looks like the majority of people who post comments on the internet are simpleminded...

from what i understand, muslims (all of them) believe one should not show the prophet in any shape
or form.
what they did in episode 200, showing him in a bear costume, is like poking the muslim community and
ask, hey, is that all right?
personally i think it's a lack of respect for their religion. what bothers me is that it feels like
south park did it to prove a point: basically, "if you give up to fear then you allow terrorists to
take advantage of it even more" (i agree with that, on the matter of hostages, ransoms and threats
etc..) but i don't think any muslim can be happy after that, even if they don't blow up the closest
church or embassy.

basically what i am saying is, if you wright a script for a south park episode, and you have to have
mohammed in it, maybe. but to wright the whole story around a theme that is not really funny or
anything, just to have to show mohammed, disrespectful. a little funny, but mostly disrespectful.

rather, i would have loved to see the kids agree that you just don't show mohammed, because, just
like cartman agrees, you just don't "shoot a guy in the dick" !

last time i checked the purpose of a tv show particularly south park was not to make muslims happy
or to respect anyone. if you didn't think it was funny, then awesome, don't watch south park (its not
always funny, lots of times its stupid, but it brings the funny much more frequently then almost
anything on tv imo), your point about shooting a guy in the dick doesn't make sense, they did depict
guys getting shot in the dick!, and it was funny! (again imo) you proved yourself wrong. basically my
point is that there is only one reason to make an episode or south park, or not make an episode of
south park, in a word, funny, as you yourself said it was 'a little funny' whats your problem? i don't
think there is a network called 'respect central', but if there was i doubt you or anyone would watch it.
[#132790] Written by: Gouken [25/04/2010, 05:36]
people bashing islam & all muslims have a hatred eager in their hearts, you
can see the islamophobic comments every time something has to
do with muslims comes out, for example in "little mosque on
the prairie" and in most of mvgroup' releases about islam, they
just copy and paste same stuff as like we're in tpb or youtube.
islam & muslims exist in this world too.. deal with it!
if you think they should not live.. then why should you ?
[#132978] Written by: 5at0h [27/04/2010, 22:26]
all religions suck. if any god-like creature demands me to believe in it, well, it may suck my salty
balls.
[#133579] Written by: nebzert [06/05/2010, 04:09]
all there is to say is watch the first 3 seconds of the show.

"all characters and events in this show-- even those based on real people--are entirely fictional.
all celebrity voices are impersonated....poorly. the following program contains coarse language and
due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone"

so whats the biggie? it has been displayed on all episodes since the start, yes even episode 1.

enjoy!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]