Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#217776] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [25/09/2014, 12:19]
Quote by eleni0769
hi. i see a problem in my page. at many shows writes on break and returns in a date
that has past
and you have already post the torrent can you fix the problem please? thank you.

[ watched show ] blacklist, the on break, returns: 2014-09-22
[ watched show ] chicago fire on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] ncis on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] person of interest on break, returns: 2014-09-23

https://eztv.it/forum/38882/looking-for-new-content-administrator/
[#217781] Written by: eleni0769 [25/09/2014, 17:14]
hi. i see a problem in my page. at many shows writes on break and returns in a date
that has past
and you have already post the torrent can you fix the problem please? thank you.

[ watched show ] blacklist, the on break, returns: 2014-09-22
[ watched show ] chicago fire on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] ncis on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] person of interest on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[#217783] Written by: Gandyx [25/09/2014, 21:17]
has the dns issue for ezimg etc been resolved yet, or is it being looked into please?? i just don't want to keep swapping out
my dns configs to see if its working yet or not.

thanks and keep up the great work.

[#217897] Written by: Volvi [29/09/2014, 04:34]
still same here gandyx, been a while but at least site still useable. wondering if looking for a new admin
has sometehing to do with this matter. id offer myself to help but dont consider myself qualified enough
to.
[#217907] Written by: fuckermoran [29/09/2014, 11:30]
eztv also posts on bt-chat,just click on link below,then eztv
[#217914] Written by: Volvi [29/09/2014, 23:37]
site is now working normally for me. im using ie8 and for the first time it gave me info bar that informed
me certain content was blocked (not sure why) but switched it to show content which shows the page
as per norm including all the little icons, except show info is now centered and not left margined as
before (prefer the left margin). i went into tools and added site to trusted sites, so hopefully it will be
good for the future.
[#217921] Written by: leszek [30/09/2014, 02:42]
dear eztv;
i know it's ezy (:-) to complain and criticize - it's just "calendar" page is still incomplete,
every day, for quite long time now.
i started to get around it by checking your home page for day's uploads as well as checking other
sites, so we don't miss new episodes. it's just a pity as "calendar" was really great way of
catching up with tv shows until now.
thanking you for being there, greets from australia
leszek
[#217923] Written by: BoonesFerry [30/09/2014, 04:42]

Quote by leszek
... "calendar" page is still incomplete ... it's just a pity as "calendar" was really
great way of catching up with tv shows until now. ... thanking you for being there ...

eztv is currently without a show information page content admin.

for the past two and a half years i was the sole person responsible for creating new show
information pages and keeping them updated (which effects the "airs today" section of the home
page, show status "airing/break/pending/ended", the "calendar" page, and the "show list" page).
unfortunately, i am no longer able to work on them. eztv's network admin is currently looking for
volunteer(s) to take over. https://eztv.it/forum/38882/looking-for-new-content-administrator/

[#217925] Written by: mokmok [30/09/2014, 05:46]
i love the work you guys do, but please have a look at the error my browser is spamming me with:

"the server's name "ezimg.ch" does not match the certificate's name *a load of cloudfare domains*"
someone may be eaves dropping on you.

i'm aware the cloudfare/cloudfront is an anti-ddos measure, but the certificate lingo (and popups in the browsers) are
annoying.

(fyi: i'm using opera 12.17, it should be able to support cloudfare's sni)
[#217926] Written by: mokmok [30/09/2014, 05:51]
Quote by boonesferry

Quote by leszek
... "calendar" page is still incomplete ... it's just a pity as "calendar" was really
great way of catching up with tv shows until now. ... thanking you for being there ...

eztv is currently without a show information page content admin.

for the past two and a half years i was the sole person responsible for creating new show
information pages and keeping them updated (which effects the "airs today" section of the home
page, show status "airing/break/pending/ended", the "calendar" page, and the "show list" page).
unfortunately, i am no longer able to work on them. eztv's network admin is currently looking for
volunteer(s) to take over. https://eztv.it/forum/38882/looking-for-new-content-administrator/

thank you for the time you have put into this. you're great in my book
[#217954] Written by: HitMeWithIt [30/09/2014, 20:36]
i love the site and am ever thankful for everything. you guys provide me and my wife with most of
our tv shows!

today there is a problem. not a complaint, just a heads-up for you:

ezimg.ch uses an invalid security certificate.
the certificate is only valid for the following names: ssl2000.cloudflare.com , cloudflare.com ,
*.cloudflare.com (error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

as a result no images are loading on the pages.
[#217956] Written by: kenagain [30/09/2014, 21:09]
apparently #21795 by hitmewithit is having the same problem i am. any estimate on a fix?

other wise great site - keep it up!

thanks
[#217959] Written by: movielover2 [30/09/2014, 22:25]
Quote by hitmewithit
i love the site and am ever thankful for everything. you guys provide me and my
wife with most of
our tv shows!

the certificate is only valid for the following names: ssl2000.cloudflare.com , cloudflare.com ,

i was wondering why all the images and icons disappeared yesterday...but i haven't received any
certificate errors.

was just checking the forums to see if i was the only one missing images.
[#217960] Written by: movielover2 [30/09/2014, 22:31]
Quote by movielover2
Quote by hitmewithit
i love the site and am ever thankful for everything. you guys
provide me and my
wife with most of
our tv shows!

i was wondering why all the images and icons disappeared yesterday...but i haven't received any
certificate errors.

was just checking the forums to see if i was the only one missing images.

ps, i'm using the pale moon browser but also checked the site with the tor browser. neither is
showing images, but tor did give a pop up error, something about html5 images and cloud
flare...sorry, didn't write down the whole thing.

[#217983] Written by: sowdenbw [01/10/2014, 08:02]
is the site still under repair. i am not able to view or download the releases when the web page
comes up. i have tried it using internet explorer and chrome on multiple machines without success.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]