TV Packs only

Come Fly With Me 2010 S01E01 HDTV XviD-ANGELiC

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#149536] Written by: TraumaHound [29/12/2010, 23:38]
from what little i've read it got 10 million viewers and nearly as many complaints of racism and overall
poor sketch-comedy. still, i'll give it a go at least once.
[#149537] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/12/2010, 23:43]
excertp from wiki: come fly with me is a mockumentary created by and starring matt lucas and david
walliams.[1][2] the series premiered on december 25, 2010, on bbc one and bbc one hd. the
series is centred around a fictional airport, and the fictional airlines flylo, our lady air and great
british air. it follows a number of characters, both staff and passengers, played by the comedy duo.[3]
the show is a spoof of reality shows such as airport and airline. it was largely filmed in or around baa
london stansted airport and robin hood airport doncaster sheffield during september 2010[citation
needed]. bbc one is currently broadcasting a number of trailers for the show featuring celebrities such
as gary lineker, tess daly, ronnie corbett, shane richie and a dalek from doctor who.[4] a number
of guest stars will appear during the series. geri halliwell appeared in episode one.[5]

excerpt from a telegraph.co.uk blog: certainly these caricatures are unflattering. but are they racist? i
don
[#149538] Written by: kurness [30/12/2010, 01:59]
this is ment for any1 who finds david willams and matt lucas funny... this is top notch.. very
simaler to little britan charecters with a little piss take off that crappy early reality show (come
fly with us ?..easy jet)
[#149540] Written by: KingSVH [30/12/2010, 04:21]
this show might be a little bit racist and overly stereotypical but that's what makes this show so
bloody good
[#149547] Written by: Mobywatcher [30/12/2010, 09:10]
i always liked little britain, but this was poor, very poor infact.
[#149552] Written by: plexodus [30/12/2010, 11:50]
poor character building but i will give it a chance, maybe they will pick up on it in a few shows.
[#149562] Written by: Mobywatcher [30/12/2010, 18:32]
i just think they are past their sell by date, and for the racially offended, if you are going to
watch comedy expect comedy, you don't scream when someone cracks a paddy joke do you?

it's the same with top gear, all the pick up the phone types screaming cos they wore an arabian
woman costume, until this type of person gets a life we are all going to suffer, the anount of
banter that has been re-titled racism is incredible, it's only racism when it's an attack both
nastily verbally or physically.

sticks n' stones folks, either learn to live together or there will be more war.
[#149563] Written by: Fluster Gibbons [30/12/2010, 21:00]
big fan of little britain, but can't get past the lackluster writing. these guys are generally
brilliant, but i found this a little boring. maybe it's because with little britain, they could
create these entirely new characters (my favorites from lb: andy and lou, gareth the only gay in the
village, and the breastfeeding skit).

hoping it gets better, but a solid meh for now.
[#149584] Written by: duranie [31/12/2010, 11:25]
i had no idea the little britain guys had a new project.. thank you!

[#149606] Written by: PapaShango [01/01/2011, 06:48]
this continues with how poor later little britian was, they've totally lost the plot with what is
actually funny these days.
[#149624] Written by: [01/01/2011, 20:10]
Quote by papashango
this continues with how poor later little britian was, they've totally lost the plot with
what is
actually funny these days.

in your opinion of course?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]