Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#169477] Written by: ellman12 [23/10/2011, 19:03]
this air early somewhere?
[#169479] Written by: itorrent [23/10/2011, 20:04]
Quote by ellman12
this air early somewhere?

no the pilot was legally released online (amazon) a few days ago.
[#169483] Written by: BoonesFerry [23/10/2011, 21:18]

once upon a time is an american fairy tale drama television series airing on abc, who announced that
the series will air on sunday nights in the 8:00 pm eastern/7:00 pm central time slot. it made its debut
on october 23, 2011

1-01 23/oct/11 pilot [trailer]
1-02 30/oct/11 the thing you love most
1-03 06/nov/11 snow falls
1-04 13/nov/11 the price of gold

centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in maine where the magic and
mystery of fairy tales just may be real.

s01e01:
emma swan, a bounty hunter, is surprised when henry, the son that she gave up for adoption 10 years
earlier, shows up on her doorstep. he begs emma to come to his hometown of storybrooke, maine, and
rescue him from his evil adopted mother, regina mills. the boy insists that everyone in the town is a
fairy tale character with no memory of who they really are... and emma soon realizes that henry's
claim may be true.

tv series resources:
http://epguides.com/onceuponatime/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/
http://www.tvrage.com/once_upon_a_time
http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch.aspx?id=once_upon_a_time&view=listings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/once_upon_a_time_(tv_series)

[#169491] Written by: Mojambo [23/10/2011, 22:31]
i couldn't possibly be any more skeptical, but i'm giving it a shot.
[#169500] Written by: Graffin [24/10/2011, 00:36]
i watched the pre-air webrip of it a few days ago, it's terrible. i can't see this surviving a full
season let alone a second season.

it does have jennifer morrison ("cameron" from house) in it, so that makes it worth watching!

perhaps it'll get better?
[#169505] Written by: Mojambo [24/10/2011, 01:20]
boy, the first half of the pilot is particularly bad. it does get a bit better as it goes on. hopefully they'll be
able to stay in the normal world timeline, because the most cringeworthy stuff was in the fairly tale story
part.

plus, they really need to "weird up" the cast of characters, because they were all pretty bland.

i can't help but wonder how much better this show would be if it had been developed by hbo.
[#169510] Written by: dvd king [24/10/2011, 02:46]
you all realise that this show has a fairy tale ending.
[#169512] Written by: omnivorous [24/10/2011, 02:57]
Quote by dvd king
you all realise that this show has a fairy tale ending.

lol
[#169537] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [24/10/2011, 06:24]
well it sounds truly awful so i don't know if to bother with it! i have heard mixed reviews some good
some bad so i might give it a go hhhmmmmmmmmmmm?
[#169547] Written by: wandareviewstv [24/10/2011, 10:58]
i really don't see why everyone thinks its so bad. i enjoyed it more than i expected to. it's not my favorite
but i'll be tuning in. i had some complaints - some parts made me roll my eyes so hard i was concerned
about pulling muscles - but it's still good for what it is. it's light, fluffy television for the whole family -
nothing more. i would recommend skipping it if you're looking for something with a lot of substance
(broadwalk empire or sons of anarchy perhaps) but if you just want something entertaining to kill an hour
with, give it a shot. stick with it longer than one episode, though. it's still setting things up. some shows
need time to find their footing. i think this might be one of them. finally, don't go into this one hoping for
lost. you'll be disappointed.
[#169550] Written by: [24/10/2011, 12:14]
wow. robert carlyle, what were you thinking? are jobs in the us that scarce. this is so not good.

its kind of merlin done by americans. the original off which is barely worthy. oh, god!...
americans do have a reputation for this that precedes them. they have forever. what were you thinking?

for gods sake get a new job, your a really good actor and your killing your career, again.

there are recent exceptions to this but this is not a moment to step on some make believe band
wagon. its character, story and cinematography. this is just - aargh - a really bad mistake.
[#169551] Written by: decanos78 [24/10/2011, 13:27]
well.. i think this shows gonna be good, not bad at all for first episode, though i think they should have
gone for a longer first episode.

for those of you saying they should leave the fairytale scenes out of it, i believe they were just trying
to tell the story of how the character came to be in our world and why they can't remember who they
are.

i can't see there being more in later episodes, or if there is then it will probably be maybe only one or
two in each episode to set the story of that airing episode.

robert carlisle as stiltzskin - pmsl!

that old guy from stargate sg1 as gippeto - rofpmsl

will definatly be watching this every sunday ^^
[#169612] Written by: wrecche [25/10/2011, 05:36]
gosh you people... so many people really go for the hogfather and its ilk, and bag this?

i liked it.

and im known terribly for hating shit..

this was better than i thought, put it off even due to the bagging... but it was not that bad..

is it a book? or something that others would be of an opinion about?

nothing wrong with it at all, and carlisle.. well, heh.. anything pays after the end of stargate..

common guys, it's meant to be a story tale, not a block buster. shits on anything else on imo, if
you're so inclined.

[#169613] Written by: wrecche [25/10/2011, 05:38]
Quote by bakalite
wow. robert carlyle, what were you thinking? are jobs in the us that scarce. this
is so not good.

its kind of merlin done by americans. the original off which is barely worthy. oh, god!...
americans do have a reputation for this that precedes them. they have forever. what were you thinking?

for gods sake get a new job, your a really good actor and your killing your career, again.

there are recent exceptions to this but this is not a moment to step on some make believe band
wagon. its character, story and cinematography. this is just - aargh - a really bad mistake.

holy shit man, it's nothing like merlin... it's as far removed from merlin as sparticus is from
desperate housewives.

lmao, what a strange thing to say...

[#169616] Written by: Cand1date [25/10/2011, 07:47]
i watched this, and i thought it was pretty good.

but i probably would have thought it was a lot better if i hadn't watched 'grimm' just before it.
now that is a good show! i will keep watching this, and i will most definitely keep watching grimm.

i watched these both on line, so i am wondering why grimm isn't available on here yet. you guys should
check it out when you get a chance.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]