TV Packs only

Fringe S04E14 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#177926] Written by: moneill77 [26/02/2012, 03:13]
i don't know how i'm going to hold on for the next four weeks. this is ssooo unfair!

i have gone back to season one, that makes everything that is happening now even more interesting. it's
funny because in the early days they kept on talking about 'the pattern' and that now seems to have
disappeared from the game and yet i think it is still really important.
we never really had the question answered as to who was in-charge of or coordinating all these
experiments we saw in the blue universe (the original olivia's universe). maybe it's the same guy who
created these new shape shifters.
[#177956] Written by: tattoo79 [26/02/2012, 18:23]
Quote by tallyortoby

there are many standalone players/streamers such as tvix, popcorn hour, wdtv hd media player,
boxee,
xtreamer, ps3, xbox 360, ipad, hdtvs that can playback h264 and aac encapsulated in mp4.

i have various standalone players and the older generations from dvico do not play mp4 or mkv, so
your comment is eronous.
only the newer wmd hdmi and dane-elec players that i own do.

as to changes i am open to it but in the middle of the season. they should have completed the seasons
they started in xvid with xvid. that's like being in university and 3/4 into your curiculim the
teachers
goes we start with something completely different and you have no clue and thus fail the course.

as to some people commenting how we can dare to complain about something that is given to us
freely: who are you to tell us we can not complain? we are used to something and a abrupt change
disturbs the most of us. think of driving and suddenly you can drive when it's red and have to stop
when it's green. you'd be arguing too.

as to tonsar's comment that we are but plankton in a pool of sharks i agree. the release groups want
us to bow to their rules but if we don't want their stuff anymore they become obsolete too and will
maybe come back to older standard. it would be interesting to see how many files in x264 and how
many in xvid of a specific episode are downloaded on sites like tpb or eztv.

last but not least i find my needed files for the moment on tpb in avi form thanks to 2hd and fqm and
ettv. to those guys: keep up the good work. i'll gladly wait a day longer to get the file in the
format i
want

i never claimed every player/streamer will play mp4,only listed some of them which do play it.
[#177964] Written by: aroyals [26/02/2012, 21:49]
Quote by moneill77
i don't know how i'm going to hold on for the next four weeks. this is ssooo unfair!

i have gone back to season one, that makes everything that is happening now even more interesting. it's
funny because in the early days they kept on talking about 'the pattern' and that now seems to have
disappeared from the game and yet i think it is still really important.
we never really had the question answered as to who was in-charge of or coordinating all these
experiments we saw in the blue universe (the original olivia's universe). maybe it's the same guy who
created these new shape shifters.

i'm pretty sure walternate was responsible/in charge of the pattern or did i miss something?

then he stopped trying to screw the blueverse after peter made the bridge at the end of the last
season but jones took over.
[#177972] Written by: moneill77 [26/02/2012, 23:10]
Quote by aroyals

i'm pretty sure walternate was responsible/in charge of the pattern or did i miss something?

then he stopped trying to screw the blueverse after peter made the bridge at the end of the last
season but jones took over.

walternate was responsible for the original shape shifters, i remember that much, but i don't know
that he was causing all the other chaos too. i'm just over half way through season one again so will
have to wait and see!

after peter made the bridge at the end of last season we haven't been back to the blue universe, we
seem to be in another alternate which is amber.... but some people are arguing it is an alternate
timeline not another alternate universe. hopefully it will all make sense whenever the show ends.
better not be the same pathetic cop out which was the end of the x-files.
[#178507] Written by: GaryTheTwat [29/02/2012, 23:29]
in other news...

props to the writers for using the wiki definition of 'palimpsest' almost word-for-word.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]