Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#182979] Written by: ranger629 [03/05/2012, 07:09]
um, is this show being updated?
[#183020] Written by: Assimilator [04/05/2012, 05:48]
updated in what way ? episode 2 is up if thats what you mean ?
http://eztv.it/ep/35029/newgameplus-s01e02-720p-hdtv-x264-ngpcrew/
[#183074] Written by: bong2002 [05/05/2012, 22:36]
my god the hosts of this show are boring. i mean, who isnt pumped to host a show that talks about games? i would be. a bit
more excitement pls.
[#183084] Written by: La-zy Boy [06/05/2012, 16:51]
whens the website gonna be up? just keeps sayin 'coming 'very' soon'
[#183088] Written by: Assimilator [06/05/2012, 18:29]
the website is currently being programmed had has be designed to provide rich content from the show
as well as extended clips that we could not put in the show can't give a date on the site launch at this
stage because we want to make sure all it's features are complete as possible
[#183469] Written by: the_audiophiles [13/05/2012, 19:35]
yeah i agree, at one point the bearded weirdo even began to insult the comic book dude from melbourne.

sorry boys and girl but this show is a fail and a half.

if u ever want to be able to compete with the (average at best) likes of "good game" some rehearsal time
with the hosts might help. it seems like none of you have much chemistry with each other.

and bearded weirdo, don't bag out social mediums that will support your art/show mate. i hate twitter just
as much as you but your personal opinion on sponsoring social networks is dumb, then you go on to insult
its user base? "all you twitter kiddies" are you a tad nuts bro? 90% of your audience are "kiddies" it's old
farts like you and me that are the 10% of your audience base.

i only say this cause u r aussies and i would like to see all my brothers and sisters succeed. but this show
really needs some work guys.

even nerds hate angst in nerds.

[#183617] Written by: Assimilator [16/05/2012, 08:38]
@the_audiophiles the biggest mistake people make is trying to compare us to good game as they did
also when we did 248 episodes of level 3 on a community budget off the back pockets of our crew vs
the 1 million dollar abc gov grant that good game got, (yes jason was doing this before good game
came to light).

if you had seen any of the episodes of level 3 you would know this is how jason is, perhaps you could
not see he was only joking with the comic book guy because you were too focused on his beaming
beard. :d

if the twitter kiddies really cared that jason loosely insulted people who use twitter by calling them
kiddies i'm sure we would have a flame war on our twitter page or facebook page and a tone of hate
mail but alas we don't.

my personal opinion: what i think is a real problem these days is that people are over sensitive about
certain internet terms such as kiddie or noob, all standard internet language that most online
community take as a grain of salt and normal people on the mass un-moderated social networks can't
seem to accept and as far as i'm concerned to take the piss is an aussie thing to do and by you calling
jason a bearded weirdo only proves this point. how many noobs have you pwned ? or were you
always the noob that got pwned?

[#183646] Written by: La-zy Boy [17/05/2012, 03:16]
who the hell would compare this shit to good game. at least with good game they give scores other than
8/10.

seriously, whats the point of listening to your opinion when 8/10 is the most common score anyone on
this show gives. are you saying there isn't a bad game out their or are you just scared to give bad scores.

and it doesn't matter if jason doesn't mean it to be an insult, i thought he was insulting when he said it,
and so did audiophiles. i'm sure many other 'kiddies' felt the same way but they just couldn't be assed
saying anything.
[#183651] Written by: Assimilator [17/05/2012, 04:54]
the scores are based on the opinion of each reviewer you will find each reviewer has different opinions
of the same games. perhaps the guys decided to review some good games for the first few episodes
i'm not really to sure because but i'm not really involved with that process and if you had watched
level 3 our previous show of 248 episodes you would know that we have indeed scored low on many
bad games. http://eztv.it/shows/342/level-3/ if score is more important to you than our opinion then
perhaps our show is not for you.

as for the twitter stuff i can't really speak for jason so feel free to hit him up on twitter @catpainbilly .
yes after years of avoiding it he finally has a twitter account. so now all the kiddies can follow him :d
[#183898] Written by: d47hunt [22/05/2012, 16:25]
what happened to s02e08 of the killing posted is7 then 9
[#184057] Written by: bong2002 [26/05/2012, 13:22]
assimilator dude, srsly stop hurting yourself. take the opinions of your viewers seriously coz the only people who wanna
discuss about your show are the people who give a damn about it. i want this show to succeed but it has a lot of work
needed.
[#184088] Written by: Assimilator [27/05/2012, 07:36]
@bong2002 looking back at your first comment in this thread i see nothing wrong with your feedback
and i think that has been taken on board and resolved. in response to that however you could be
mistaking our crews lack of excitement for a more seasoned and relaxed appearance, as we were all
involved with the 248 episodes of level 3 after all, before taking on this new venture.

as for my previous comments to the others, i take my comments very seriously and stand by them as
we are already aware of most of the things people complain about and have logical answers to such
comments tv show and derogatory comments will always be taken in vein or good humour as that is
the aussie way. to have not human emotion in my comments just makes things dry and robot like and
a sellout.

being a community based tv show we focus more on suggestions, offers of help or sponsorship rather
than out right unhelpful negative and derogative feedback.

i'm pleased that you want our show to succeed but announcing that our show needs a lot of work in a
public forum does not help us to succeed on the public relations front and only ads to the flaming in this
thread that has most likely come from fan boys of rival shows or people that have had a difference of
opinion with us in the past. yes la-zy boy i do know who you are

so i would like to encourage anyone that has any helpful feedback, suggestions or even sponsorships
to contact us directly via facebook where we accept private messages.
https://www.facebook.com/newgameplustv
[#184100] Written by: xessive [27/05/2012, 14:39]
it doesn't help that some of the facts are off, for example: beard dude suggests the witcher 2 was
developed by a russian developer and even says it is based on "books from russia."

the error of course is that cdprojekt red is in fact a polish developer and the witcher is based on polish
author andrzej sapkowski's best-selling book series.

a little fact checking goes a long way
[#184103] Written by: Assimilator [27/05/2012, 16:42]
jason admitted to making that mistake on our ep 4 post on facebook.

i really do encourage everyone here to start using our facebook page as you can interact with all the
crew there and discuss these matters as they do not use these forums.
i can really only provide assistance on the web encodes if there are any issues.

https://www.facebook.com/newgameplustv
[#184153] Written by: xessive [28/05/2012, 05:30]
thanks, i would love to check out the discussions on facebook unfortunately for the life of me i cannot find
the discussion section anymore! facebook keeps changing and now i can't get around it.

following discussions on dedicated discussion boards rather than a flimsy 3rd-party social network is so
much more convenient and even easier to search.

guess i'll just wait until the official site is up.

thanks for keeping up and bearing with us, assimilator! regards to jason, btw!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]