eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Oliver Stones Untold History Of The United States S01E01 720p HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#192609] Written by: bohmer [13/12/2012, 23:32]
i this! you'll this too
[#192631] Written by: BoonesFerry [14/12/2012, 21:04]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/754/oliver-stones-untold-history-of-the-united-states/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.
updated: december 14, 2012

[#193919] Written by: Mobywatcher [16/01/2013, 07:59]
hmmm, i like oliver and his theories but after watching one episode it's not factually accurate, he
basically says the uk was more interested in defending north africa while the us and russia were
taking on germany, i.e the uk didn't fancy fighting the germans which is so untrue it begs the
question where did he come up with this?

he also says churchill didn't want to do the d day thing and put it off, well that may well be the
case but as history shows d day was a massacre and anyone looking at it prior to that would see it
that way, plus as the uk had been fighting this war for many years the uk was rapidly running out of
men to make soldiers of at the time,

the two things that did end the war properly were the a bombs on japan and the russian last roll of
the dice do or die push that saw the germans back tracking, oly cites the russian tanks as superior
to the panzers, not so, i've seen german tanks in museums and their construction is leagues ahead of
all other tanks of the era, i've seen the russian tanks as well, russia basically made many many
tanks and outnumbered the germans and that is how they beat the germans,

the two nations that basically fought not only with resolve but on pure hatred of the germans were
russia and poland, these two not only had it in mind to stop hitler but due to what hitler had done
to them turned them into russian roulette players when it came to fighting, have a look at a c4
program about polish pilots in the raf and how they would fly in behind the german planes so close
they could shout to the pilot because they wanted every bullet to count, look at their kill ratios
compared with any other squadron of the day, both countries fought with a nothing to loose attitude
and it showed in them as they did have nothing to loose at the time.
[#193953] Written by: PapaSmurf69 [16/01/2013, 22:04]
where is the standard def x264 version of this episode and episode 6? the other 8 are listed, but
not 1 and 6? it's a waste of bandwidth to download the 720p versions when i don't want or need them,
but i would like to see the entire series.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]