TV Packs only

The Mentalist S05E17 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#196885] Written by: crixis [18/03/2013, 03:00]
seriously. i have to ask. why is this like.. 8 hours late? i would rather come here for asap things
rather than tpb...
[#196892] Written by: meixente [18/03/2013, 05:21]
i also saw a proper-lol version.
[#196933] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/03/2013, 20:55]

Quote by crixis
seriously. i have to ask. why is this like.. 8 hours late?

late? no such thing...as we do not have a set schedule.

most shows are posted shortly after airing. however, there are times when, manpower, resources,
access to the original scene release files, etc., are limited, which means a torrent may not be posted
for several hours and perhaps not until the following day.

yes there are many other torrent sites one can use, thepiratebay, kat, isohunt, etc., and there are
advantages and disadvantages to every torrent site. other torrent sites may or may not post shows
before eztv, some are scene releases, some are not, some are homebrew, some are good quality,
some are poor quality, some are real files and some are fake, there can be dozens of files to pick
through for just one single episode. with eztv there is just one file, sometimes two...if we do the 720p,
eztv never posts fake files, eztv does not torrent non-scene release, no rar files, no passwords,
no folders, no third party spam ads, and eztv almost always has the highest totoal number of seeders,
and the largest number of high speed dedicated seeders.

[#196979] Written by: crixis [19/03/2013, 19:36]
Quote by boonesferry

Quote by crixis
seriously. i have to ask. why is this like.. 8 hours late?

late? no such thing...as we do not have a set schedule.

most shows are posted shortly after airing. however, there are times when, manpower, resources,
access to the original scene release files, etc., are limited, which means a torrent may not be
posted
for several hours and perhaps not until the following day.

yes there are many other torrent sites one can use, thepiratebay, kat, isohunt, etc., and there are
advantages and disadvantages to every torrent site. other torrent sites may or may not post
shows
before eztv, some are scene releases, some are not, some are homebrew, some are good quality,
some are poor quality, some are real files and some are fake, there can be dozens of files to pick
through for just one single episode. with eztv there is just one file, sometimes two...if we do the
720p,
eztv never posts fake files, eztv does not torrent non-scene release, no rar files, no
passwords,
no folders, no third party spam ads, and eztv almost always has the highest totoal number of
seeders,
and the largest number of high speed dedicated seeders.

i know. its definitely better coming here for torrents than tpb. pop-up's etc...
but i've been using eztv for years and i remember that not long ago i would come here if i was
anxiously awaiting a program. as eztv was faster than anyone back then.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]