TV Packs only

The Office US S09E18 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197812] Written by: aroyals [04/04/2013, 21:37]
end already dammit! this show is slowly killing my memories of a fantastic first few seasons
[#197815] Written by: macmanjunk [04/04/2013, 22:40]
Quote by aroyals
end already dammit! this show is slowly killing my memories of a fantastic first few
seasons

i'll second that. i've been feeling that way for a couple years.
[#197833] Written by: YezzMann [05/04/2013, 04:13]
the (cold) opening was funny in an old-office-skool kind of way. just like it would have played out with m.
scott still in the management seat. too bad after that there where still 19 minutes of boring comedy left...

and what is with this jim and pam crap? it's not a g-dd-nm drama!

and did they actually try to break the fourth wall???

just shoot this series in the head, like the sickly horse it has become.
[#197901] Written by: anacron [06/04/2013, 09:53]
Quote by aroyals
end already dammit! this show is slowly killing my memories of a fantastic first few
seasons

yep.. they should have quit when steve left the series. i wonder how awful the spin-off will be ->"the
farm" with dwight as the lead.
[#197902] Written by: BoonesFerry [06/04/2013, 09:58]

Quote by anacron
... i wonder how awful the spin-off will be ->"the arm" with dwight as the lead

spin-off -- the farm (schrute farms)

on january 25, 2012, news broke that nbc is planning a spin-off series starring rainn wilson as dwight
schrute, that would be set at schrute farms, dwight's bed-and-breakfast and beet farm. the spin-off
will be created by wilson and executive producer paul lieberstein. office developer greg daniels will
not be involved. the new series is in the works for a premiere in early 2013, which would cause wilson
to leave the office. the tentative title for the series is the farm. lieberstein will be forced to drop down
as show runner for the series in order to work on the spin-off, with a back door pilot set to be produced
during the ninth season.

but later...

october 2012, nbc passed on the pilot, not going forward with the series. the backdoor pilot episode
will air as part of the ninth and final season of the office.

also...

in a tweet dated oct. 29, actor rainn wilson (dwight schrute) said that while he "had a blast making
the pilot," the network decided not to go forward with the spinoff.
twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/263031735296598017

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/204/the-office/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#197905] Written by: anacron [06/04/2013, 10:16]
Quote by boonesferry

Quote by anacron
... i wonder how awful the spin-off will be ->"the arm" with dwight as the lead

spin-off -- the farm (schrute farms)

on january 25, 2012, news broke that nbc is planning a spin-off series starring rainn wilson as dwight
schrute, that would be set at schrute farms, dwight's bed-and-breakfast and beet farm. the spin-off
will be created by wilson and executive producer paul lieberstein. office developer greg daniels will
not be involved. the new series is in the works for a premiere in early 2013, which would cause wilson
to leave the office. the tentative title for the series is the farm. lieberstein will be forced to drop down
as show runner for the series in order to work on the spin-off, with a back door pilot set to be produced
during the ninth season.

but later...

october 2012, nbc passed on the pilot, not going forward with the series. the backdoor pilot episode
will air as part of the ninth and final season of the office.

also...

in a tweet dated oct. 29, actor rainn wilson (dwight schrute) said that while he "had a blast making
the pilot," the network decided not to go forward with the spinoff.
twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/263031735296598017

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/204/the-office/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

ah.. good stuff, i think it would've been a major mistake.
[#197912] Written by: rad65 [06/04/2013, 13:22]
Quote by anacron

ah.. good stuff, i think it would've been a major mistake.

if you saw that episode that was supposed to be the pilot for the farm, you can easily tell why they chose
to not pick that up. it was the worst episode of an abysmal season.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]