Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#201093] Written by: gonzsbg [04/06/2013, 11:54]
Quote by boonesferry

stop now! this is not the place.
find a social political forum.
or continue in private messages.

what he said and please stop throwing around nonsense arguments someone might believe
you.

p.s gotta love someone praising capitalism on a torrent site d.s

[#201097] Written by: kelpie [04/06/2013, 13:08]
so... how is the show?
[#201098] Written by: BoonesFerry [04/06/2013, 13:35]

Quote by ockraz
if the politics of those in the entertainment industry often results in their producing
shows wherecharacters representing liberal interests are routinely portrayed more favorably than
charactersrepresenting conservative interests, then isn't that a legitimate topic to discuss? i take the
point that political discussion shouldn't invade a forum for discussing entertainment, but questioning
whether politics in the entertainment industry negatively affects the product it creates is actually
a discussion about entertainment.

spewing extreme right-wing anti-obama tea party talking points made up by fox news is over the line
for discussing this show. whether or not politics in the entertainment industry negatively affects the
product it creates...a bit of a strech to call it a disucssion about entertainment...and an even bigger
stretch to suggest that it is on topic, in this forum, for this episode. hence my request that the extreme
political tone stop.

[#201099] Written by: Audiovore [04/06/2013, 13:38]
Quote by yezzmann
don't like it? don't watch it!
but i do agree that this show is just pandering to the p.c.-crowd. people like leumassmada,
pharmacopaeia and gremke, who just "have" to like a show like this. and i have a strong suspicion that
the first two are the same person...
oh, and i won't watch this btw.

neither of them said anything about watching, let alone liking, the show.

Quote by kelpie
so... how is the show?

alas, might have to bite one and give it a shot. haven't really been motivated to watch anything abcfam
since lincoln heights. but hey, it can't be worse than cult... right?
[#201117] Written by: solitaire [04/06/2013, 20:46]
i liked the show.

wasn't hoping for much but it was a lot better then i expected.

if it's not your thing then don't watch it. go and watch "save me" instead!
[#201121] Written by: leumassmada [04/06/2013, 22:24]
it"s not bad but not really something i'd go out of my way to watch. if nothing else is on might watch it
another ep.
[#201293] Written by: DungeonRaider [09/06/2013, 21:12]
well, i liked it - though have been a long time fan of teri polo so am little biased in that regard.
don't like the guy who plays her ex though.
[#201379] Written by: yasunori [11/06/2013, 04:04]
>so... how is the show?

it's abcfamily, what do you expect, really.
i like diversity, i think biracial couples are sexy, i support rights and marriage equality and i think current
programming lacks a good lgbt-themed show which isn't a horrible piece of crap with cardboard cutouts of
stereotypes for characters (i'm looking at you, new normal)

but i won't touch an abcf show with a 10-feet pole.
[#201409] Written by: Audiovore [11/06/2013, 23:41]
finally watched it. remembered i can't stand abcfamily's constant 'always sunny' camera style. then the
ridiculously preppy beach-side charter school, and the cop mom getting partnered with the father of her
son (gag)... yeah nothing here, i'll stick with defiance and warehouse 13 for my half-assed family dramas.
i wonder when parenthood is coming back... probably not till september, if that...
[#201516] Written by: sorrell [15/06/2013, 03:25]
Quote by yezzmann
don't like it? don't watch it!

but i do agree that this show is just pandering to the p.c.-crowd. people like leumassmada,
pharmacopaeia and gremke, who just "have" to like a show like this. and i have a strong suspicion that
the first two are the same person...

oh, and i won't watch this btw.

i agree with everything you said 100% for my last quote on this page. oh, and i will not and have not
watched it either myself after i saw episode 1... abc "family" my arse!!! disgusting! ok, i am done...

[#201884] Written by: Worpe [25/06/2013, 11:20]
so for clarification: is it the bi-racial or the lesbian that makes you people lose control of what
faculties you have?

or are you racist/anti-gay 'neutral' and so both are equally upsetting to you?

the answer might be obvious if you are an american and used to this stuff, but to some of us it's a
bit unclear
[#201888] Written by: BoonesFerry [25/06/2013, 12:04]

:grin:
no bashing:
country
race
gender identity
national origin
religion
skin color
ethnicity

[#201892] Written by: Worpe [25/06/2013, 13:03]
bash - informal
n verb
1 strike hard and violently.
2 criticize severely.

---

so strictly speaking it's about the definition of severely (and the intent).
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]