Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#209820] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/01/2014, 00:28]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/954/true-detective/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#209870] Written by: wynn [14/01/2014, 03:43]
looking forward to this beast!
[#209904] Written by: TraumaHound [14/01/2014, 22:35]
wow, this was 60 solid minutes of thriller-drama! anxiously awaiting the next episode!
[#209917] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [15/01/2014, 05:52]
this was an utter snooze fest imo. i had to turn it off half way in before i fell asleep. i may give
it another though chance coz i do like matthew mcconaughey & woody harrelson
[#209918] Written by: BoonesFerry [15/01/2014, 06:33]

it felt slow, not enough was revealed, but i'm pretty sure i'll watch the next episode.

oh, and they said fuck a million times, or at least it felt like a million times.
only a couple of times when it felt like it fit, the rest were totally unnecessary.
i hate it when they do that....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck everywhere.

[#210964] Written by: [19/02/2014, 08:34]
i'm now on series 01e05. this is just excellent. slow wind up. if your new to this then just
watch. it very literally gets harder and harder, meaner, and just bloody compelling.

its rare for us dramas to be either so hard or indeed so compelling. we're watching a train wreck
in motion albeit 17 years before the reckoning. normally the brits do it better, but this will give
them a run for their money.

we have matthew mcconaughey and woody harrelson and this is an hbo production. we're talking an 88
on metacritic, and an astonishing 9.5 on imdb.

if you are new to this, trust me, its just wonderfully, darkly, and very intelligently compelling.
watching these two superlative actors do their thing in such an uncompromising circumstance is just
remarkable.

(and hey boones, i have spent many years working with professional american folk from the southern
regions (i am not an american), and only occasionally actually within the us. but yeah, the f word,
in context, rings very true to me. sorry just a thought)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]