TV Packs only

The Daily Show 2014 08 26 David Rose HDTV x264-aAF

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#217057] Written by: joshua42 [29/08/2014, 01:27]
can we make this a timely, regular occurrence, pretty please?
i cannot watch the show on their website, so i have to hope for a torrent.
[#217062] Written by: Bazzakrak [29/08/2014, 08:29]
neither can i, but i have noticed on other torrent sites, that they are also late, if you can call it that, with
putting up torrents for this weeks daily show, so it is not only eztv that is late this week with it.
[#217068] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/08/2014, 17:15]

joshua42, this is the second time you've asked this question, and the second time
i am addressing it. a third time would be nothing more than "complaining or whining
about late or missing episodes" which is a violation of eztv's website/forum rules:
http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

my obligatory spiel...
eztv does not cap (record) tv shows and has no control over what shows or what episodes are
chosen by the scene, or the container (file format), the video resolution (sd or 720p), or the
season/episode numbering scheme, etc.. these are all functions of the scene. eztv is a torrent
distribution group only. eztv has no contact with "the scene". if the scene does not cap and
release it, then there is nothing for us to torrent.

so, unless you personally know someone in the scene and can have a chat with them, your
comments here are futile, pointless. in their eyes you are a pissant. whether or not you can
watch this show online is of no consequence to them. the scene does not give a rats ass what
any of us in the torrent community think or say. they do not cap and release for us or the general
public...they cap and release for their small inner circle of friends. eztv and other p2p torrent
groups just happed to be really good at finding their leaked content and torrenting it.

repeatedly requesting in our forums that the scene's volunteer hobbyists be more timely/regular
is a little ignorant of how this all works. be grateful for what we do get. it's all free. provided by a
small number of unpaid hobbyist, who spend a lot of their own time and money. so, don't piss
and moan about the occasional missing episode.

anyone and everyone are welcome start capturing, encoding, and releasing the (missed) episodes
yourself...like other independents on tpb and other torrent sites. currently there are only a
handful of tv show scene cappers in the entire world, and they release hundreds of shows.

[#217109] Written by: crossmr [30/08/2014, 23:48]
or maybe you could stop attributing so much malice to everything everyone writes. not everything is
a personal attack on you and yours.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]