TV Packs only

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#165315] Written by: God [23/08/2011, 20:08]
<some fansubber>: we don't take donations.
<me>: no one was offering.
[#165830] Written by: God [03/09/2011, 12:23]
about time hawthorne got axed.
[#166026] Written by: God [03/09/2011, 13:39]
english only here.
[#166359] Written by: God [08/09/2011, 18:40]
Quote by santabj
i'm seriously pondering whether i should ban god for spamming now...

more doing, less babbling please. good boy.

although, you should probably understand what spamming really is before you erroneously label
something as spam when it's not. just saying.
[#167830] Written by: Funny Man [28/09/2011, 13:35]
greetings funny man fans, the time has come.

funny man has finally returned, rising like a phoenix from the ashes to save this forum.

he still tells it like it is, even if no one else will.

he still has much love for all the funny man fans.

he still hates top gear.

funny man fans unite and rejoice.....

coming soon: 'the good, the bad & the funny' - funny man's brand new thread where he reviews tv,
cinema, music, video games, and more.

much love to all the funny man fans.
[#178737] Written by: theblacksix [02/03/2012, 11:50]
the change over to mp4s has, in the span of a week, turned eztv from a must visit to basically
worthless. can we make avis standard again?
[#185604] Written by: gdmr [29/06/2012, 16:40]
just 4 the record...

we guys from europe are poor - not finiacially but in may other ways
no only we get crappy synchronising in our languages also creditcards are not that common as they
are in us

here in europe the average person dont have a hcreditcard at all cause he cannot get it (they are
issued only by your bank and if your not born superrich they dont like giving you anything kinda credit)

so thats why some people just have to say tahnsk to eztv and cant sponsor - not because of ndont
want to or not having but because of not able to get the dam money out of town

even wiretransfer are problematic last time i sended 120 bucks to us it was hold of for 3 weeks and
under investigation (yea iam a terrorist financing the next attack with 120 ... wtf )

so heres it again even some may find that hallow buts truely thanks to the work of eztv not only
giving me the oportunity to watch so fast newset episodes but also helped me a lot improving my
english (i know my post doenst look like there was improved anything lol)

anyway the best way i think i can help eztv is wider spread the word - i already showed doesnt of
people thats a good thing having a registered account here , with the great show list thing ... and
other stuff maybe some of them will spend some money here maybe not ... sorry thats all some of us
can do
[#185605] Written by: gdmr [29/06/2012, 16:42]
ps:; am i the only one who prays... for no god ?

i mean face it if theres a god he must be a real asshole - like a little childing destroying his toys
man open the newspaper - na sorry i dont want to belive because it would scare the crapp outta me if
theres such a cruel scumbag
[#198701] Written by: wxm180 [17/04/2013, 20:57]
god, i don't hate you.
[#198729] Written by: akbar [18/04/2013, 06:44]
Quote by gdmr
... maybe some of them will spend some money here maybe not ... sorry thats all some
of us can do

no donations have ever or will ever be accepted at eztv
[#199833] Written by: Cyberchip [10/05/2013, 00:09]
Quote by gdmr
ps:; am i the only one who prays... for no god ?

i mean face it if theres a god he must be a real asshole - like a little childing destroying his toys
man open the newspaper - na sorry i dont want to belive because it would scare the crapp outta me if
theres such a cruel scumbag

i think you're confusing his toys, with him. i believe, and correct me if i'm wrong, your complaining
because, as you put it, his toys are destroying each other. don't confuse the toy maker, with the child
playing the toys.
besides, if i'm made in god's image, then he must be an aspie (person with aspergers) too! which
'would' explain a lot, at least in this forum.
either that, or possibly he's dyslexic, at which case this is a person and not the real god, and the person
meant to type dog; but, he got confused.

since we haven't heard from god in a while; this must be the apostasy prophesied. we're all just
wating for the second coming.

as far as one of the posters posting about what he doesn't believe in.... ?!? perhaps they are a taoist,
as he's posting to nothing and no-one, and only taoism knows god as nothing, or discusses it?

i find irony in the truth that one can know god exists, and only need a personal proof by knowing; but,
no one can know that god doesn't exist because they can't give the infinite examples needed to prove
it, unless they *are* god.

actually, i'm kinda glad the moderator didn't boot the guy because a lot of these posts are very
amusing, and contradictory.

but, as my father said, "there are two kinds of people in this world; those who divide everything into
two categories, and those who don't." i find that axiom to be refreshingly simple and true.

kind of like getting called a liar, to which i respond: then i'm admitting that what you say is true, in
fact, everything i say is a lie; i'm even lying right now. which is logical proof, that even if a liar admits
he is a liar, he could be lying.

so.... if i know what i know, and i know what i don't know. does that mean i know everything?

the problem being that one 'can' only know what they know, and there are very few who know what
they don't know. for example: i know that someone who knows everything hasn't asked all the
questions. to ask a question, one has to know what they don't know. this is the great lie in knowing:
to know everything one must know what they know, know what they don't know, and ask questions
about it. so while we're at it; why did the english language make "no" and "know" homonyms? i
think this is the root of all stupidity: we were taught to "know" everything, and then as children spend
a great portion of our life "no"ing it. and the stupid things we do? these are those which we don't
"no".

so, when i raised my children and they did something i didn't want them to do; i said "don't!". think
about it. did it stop them from doing stupid things? no. but at least they would know what they did was
stupid; and, then they would "no" it too; and that was very smart. peace!

[#199899] Written by: anacron [11/05/2013, 01:39]
you do know that this website is about (generally) tv and that this thread was started to promote eztv
etiquette, right?
:|

jus' sayin'
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]