TV Packs only

Supernatural S05E12 Swap Meat REAL REPACK FINAL PROPER HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#127198] Written by: Boogabi [29/01/2010, 18:47]
finally a \"real repack final proper this time we\'re not kidding it\'s the real deal\" release.
[#127201] Written by: NicNac [29/01/2010, 19:17]
indeed... but is it any good
(dl'ing now - but gunna take a couple hours)
[#127212] Written by: voltaire [29/01/2010, 20:48]
what was wrong with the other one ?? , watched it .... didn't notice anything
[#127214] Written by: itorrent [29/01/2010, 21:14]
how hard is it to have a proper version, i hope this works.

i just stopped the last one half way through, hope i'm not wasting the downloads...
[#127219] Written by: sCifI3001 [29/01/2010, 21:43]
Quote by itorrent
how hard is it to have a proper version, ..

very hard if the source signal is borked
[#127229] Written by: NicNac [29/01/2010, 22:45]
seems to be ok. admittedly i was multitasking while watching, but no audible glitches heard.
[#127231] Written by: EbilPhish [29/01/2010, 23:40]
the "supernatural s05e12 swap meat repack real proper hdtv xvid-fqm" had 2 minor glitches near
the end, they didn't really effect viewing but might screw with archivers minds (of course if your that
worried about quality with 2 minor glitches then you should be getting the 720p anyway).
[#127253] Written by: TheDukingDreamcoat [30/01/2010, 05:22]
still glitchy

at least it's not screwing with the audio this time.
[#127261] Written by: Death-Axe [30/01/2010, 07:32]
wow, how hard is it to "proof watch" (like proof read lol) something before they waste their own
time and bandwith? do they have no pride in their work at all?

not complaining, didnt start grabbing any of the other releases anyway. i do apreshiate their work,
but if i was ripping i would check it first so i don't look like an arse to the rest of the world heh.

as for wasting other ppls b/w.... welll they are not making you dl it in the first place its our
choise if we waste our own, right? ;-) still though... must be a pain for those that are on limited
connections... (my torrents are called at 5kbps 99% of the day.... its why i use newsgroups for this
heh)
[#127279] Written by: R2D2 [30/01/2010, 13:08]
so what? glitches? if they are minor like that, forget about it and shut up! this is a grea service for
fans to watch the episode asap - for a glitchless and high res version - buy the f-ing dvds...
*headshake*

thanks a ton to the uploaders, this was a good episode!
[#127307] Written by: Boogabi [30/01/2010, 20:59]
well, the glitches were not minor. a few seconds without image and sound, i say it's not a minor glitch.

having said that, there's no reason to bitch about this, i watched the episode and was barely
annoyed by the glitches. it didn't spoil the episodes at all... it's only a few seconds during a
video that's more than 40 minutes in total... it can't be that annoying.

btw, of course they won't proof watch the episodes they release... for many reasons, the main ones
being that all episodes would take more time to get released, and that they're right to not waste a
few hours a day watching these episodes for a few ungrateful pricks.

the truth is... all these releases of supernatural s05e12 were good enough to watch (probably even
the first one), and i don't get why you guys complain.
[#127319] Written by: R2D2 [31/01/2010, 01:27]
Quote by boogabi
well, the glitches were not minor. a few seconds without image and sound, i say it's
not a minor glitch.

having said that, there's no reason to bitch about this, i watched the episode and was barely
annoyed by the glitches. it didn't spoil the episodes at all... it's only a few seconds during a
video that's more than 40 minutes in total... it can't be that annoying.

btw, of course they won't proof watch the episodes they release... for many reasons, the main ones
being that all episodes would take more time to get released, and that they're right to not waste a
few hours a day watching these episodes for a few ungrateful pricks.

the truth is... all these releases of supernatural s05e12 were good enough to watch (probably even
the first one), and i don't get why you guys complain.

i tink we agree, even if we use different words - no real spoil and no loss of understanding for me
means minor ;-)

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]