TV Packs only

FlashForward S01E16 720p HDTV x264-CTU

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#132141] Written by: yeld [16/04/2010, 18:46]
omg, that plane 3d model just sucked, i tought flashforward effects crew can do more than that.
[#132147] Written by: bsmkchan [16/04/2010, 21:20]
save this program. i like this show. and if you like the show also, please do whatever you can can to
make sure there is a season 2.
[#132156] Written by: Monkey__Brains [16/04/2010, 23:26]
hello there, i know this is kind of late, but i am very confused about episode 11 "revelation zero"
can i get it off this website or is it missing?
i read in the forums that revelation zero is like a two part episode, so is episode 12 part two and part one
just missing? i am very confused and want to know what's going on. please help
[#132574] Written by: CypherUK [22/04/2010, 10:40]
i highly doubt this show will get a second season unless the ratings pick up enough. personally i can't
stand the way shows are cancelled based on ratings. some of my favourite sci-fi shows have been cut
short because they weren't overly popular.

of course i totally understand that the tv networks are businesses and have to try and appeal to the
masses so as to increase their income and cover the costs of picking up shows, i think the recent drop
of 24 illustrates that even the most popular shows eventually get to the point of being too expensive to
hold on to.

the sci-fi shows i speak of include threshold, invasion, tru calling (cut short just as it was getting
really good), firefly, dollhouse, dark angel. it's almost as if sci-fi shows in the states don't catch on
because people just don't 'get' them, they don't like having to think about what's happening and would
rather be told what's going on every step of the way. without wanting to launch into a full-on attack on
other shows i'll stop there.

i think flashforward's days are numbered unfortunately. i don't think it moved quickly enough to keep
viewers entertained, afterall sci-fi shows have to constantly grab the attention of the masses to survive
as lost, bsg and others have shown in the past.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]