TV Packs only

MythBusters S08E16 Busters Cut Viewer Special Threequel HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#138627] Written by: HippO_PoWer [21/07/2010, 22:11]
this is fucking the lowest point 4 the mythbusters! if your an avid watcher then don\'t bother with
this piece of crap....making me hate buster ffs.
[#138631] Written by: whatsupphill [21/07/2010, 22:33]
hippo_power ....
you don
[#138632] Written by: dazfire [21/07/2010, 22:47]
no he's right the mythbuster guys have sunk to a new low with the buster cut crapola.
[#138633] Written by: jk2414 [21/07/2010, 23:11]
i'm disappointed, i look forward to myth busters every week, but to only find out it is a rerun,
this has happen
for 5 weeks!
[#138634] Written by: dlapierre1 [21/07/2010, 23:43]
i too think that discovery is tryin to rip us off. i look forward to new mythbusters, but they have
chosen to try to show old as new. it will be a long time before i watch em again. good luck and hope
u all fail!!!!!
[#138635] Written by: danccm [21/07/2010, 23:44]
as i have said in post 2 weeks ago mythbusters have posted on they twitter site saying new episodes
only in fall this year, so reruns all summer long
[#138639] Written by: tregelen [22/07/2010, 00:33]
and there is also the fact that they are doing conventions atm so kinda dont have the time to do new
episodes. like someone else says, you dont need to download them.
[#138640] Written by: BomB191 [22/07/2010, 00:49]
its not that they are on holidays that's fine. its the re clipping something that was on a few weeks
ago as a new show. i love repeats but please to try and remake something is like having a white
house painting it blue and saying its a completely different house
[#138643] Written by: partykid [22/07/2010, 01:08]
more like painting it off white
[#138645] Written by: gwenmaddy [22/07/2010, 02:44]
Quote by dazfire
no he's right the mythbuster guys have sunk to a new low with the buster cut
crapola.

i'm sure it's not the "mythbuster guys" who are responsible for these clip shows, but rather the show's
producers. still, whoever made the decision to make only eleven episodes of new material and then
fill up the rest of the season with buster's cut clipshows must have been smoking crack.
[#138646] Written by: Kealper [22/07/2010, 03:28]
+1 gwenmaddy

but yes, what some people are saying is true, adam and jamie have all sorts of things to go to over
the summer, like maker faire (fuuuu this year's fair is only 60 miles away and i can't go ) and
other conventions. although the producers should be tarred and feathered for calling these new
episodes, i still enjoy watching them again, since they were pretty cool ones.
[#138647] Written by: newnick [22/07/2010, 03:29]
pretending it is new is the problem.
[#138648] Written by: t3nshi [22/07/2010, 03:56]
seriously, did anyone think there would be any new episodes in july/august? it is not just mythbusters, the
whole tv is practically dead during summer.
[#138652] Written by: phishybongwaters [22/07/2010, 05:14]
obviously half of you guys are retarded, so lets try to get you up to speed.

there's this technology we call television. on that magic box we watch tv shows. those tv shows are
made by companies that have corporate sponsors. they pay for the show to be made and aired, in
return, they get to run commercials during the breaks, have products placed in the show and so on.

a tv show is made to make money, at no point does it every matter if you love or hate it. it also
doesn't matter if you watch it, the only thing that matters is that your are within visual or audio
range of that box while the commercial plays. that my friends is the entire reason for tv. you may
think it's about entertainment, it's not, it's about money.

when a show gets sold to a network, it usually starts with a pilot, a stand alone episode or the
first handful of episodes for a season. if the show does well (people watch the commercials) it
gets "optioned" and they start making episodes. when this happens, the network execs try to find
any way to stretch out the show and make as much money as possible.

the simpsons for example, when originally negotiating the network wanted something like 5 clipshows
a year. and when they say clipshow they mean no new content. thankfully the producers said f$ck
that, worked it down to 1 or 2 a season, and always add new content.

something else that needs to be considered is this strange time period we call a tv season. as in
nature, a season is limited and changes. for television this means they film for half a year then
take a few months off, most networks due their break right now, in the summer. why? because, short
of fat ass losers with no lives, most people go outside and enjoy life during the nice summer, and
probably won't spend too much time glued to the idiot box.

so, instead of running actual reruns, they've produced these clip shows with limited new content.
only an idiot would be confused by this, the tv season is over morons, not just discovery, for
almost everything. then you get showtime and hbo that start now, because they are cable, and know
since most shows are into reruns, the few people actually inside watching want new content.

so, you actually have the balls to complain about this while:

you shouldn't be getting new content now anyways, and are basically stealing as you aren't watching
the commercials or buying the dvds to pay the guys who make the damn show. nothing but a bunch of
ingrateful whiny punk kids with an entitlement complex. grow up, go outside, stand out in the sun
for 10 minutes.
[#138653] Written by: Totz [22/07/2010, 05:28]
fuck this.. they should just make a jumping the shark episode and retire the show. they've obviously
run out of any fresh ideas
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]