TV Packs only

Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#192029] Written by: bigdizzy [26/11/2012, 03:10]
hi..long live eztv. i don't know how i'd live without you guys. big thanks!!!
question: today i noticed something new: direct download.
please tell me what this is before i d/l it?
thanks again, bigdizzy
[#192048] Written by: as2o3 [26/11/2012, 12:18]
i noticed the same thing, and avast gave a virus warning when i clicked the link (a .png file, so false
positive?)... guessing it's a way to pay the bills, although i'd prefer advertisements over .exe files with
unknown content.
[#192097] Written by: agentspy [27/11/2012, 21:35]
i used the direct download and got a bunch of stuff from babylon installed on my comp. took me awhile
to get it all out even after i cleared the virus it also loaded ( changed tab settings, added tool bar,
etc...). after that i got the direct download to work just fine.
[#192101] Written by: fresh_gumbo [28/11/2012, 00:59]
new direct download showing as potential hazard through avast, all links are infected you should
have info about this on the page news section or just remove direct links all together
[#192122] Written by: RodPowermaster [28/11/2012, 21:38]
i'm surprised people still download random exe files that download to their computer. "oooh! an exe file
from eztv!" ...*click*

*groans*

you should freaking know better!
[#192126] Written by: timelord169 [29/11/2012, 00:15]
i just wanted to to know why registration is closed and if it is going to be re-opened anytime
soon. i love your site and want to share it. thanx for any help you can give me.
[#192127] Written by: bigdizzy [29/11/2012, 00:22]
thank you eztv for your relentless efforts in bringing the world all our favorite shows! you brighten
my day, every day!!
my question is: what is the new download option which turns your tv into a streamer? i would like
an explanation before i download the program to my pc. what are the advantages of using this?
thank you.
[#192136] Written by: [email protected] [29/11/2012, 05:15]

thanks for the info...patience is a great virtue,difficult when there are so many great tv shows either
screening or about to be shown. magical site. from sunny scotland thanks
[#192150] Written by: polalor [29/11/2012, 09:56]
thanks for the accessibility, this site is much appreciated.
i can't find where to post this question: so i think this is closest.
question: the direct link has a new logo:
what is a direct link?
how does it work?
is their an advantage to a direct link

thank you!
[#192215] Written by: tester1991 [01/12/2012, 23:47]
re: retrieving lost login password.

is there any way i can retrieve the password for this account? ive already checked my saved passwords
under chrome and it doesnt seem like there is an email address tied to this account. i dont want to lose the
account just because im changing computers though.

any help is appreciated, even if its just confirmation.

thanks in advance. (and apologies if this post is misplaced)
[#192322] Written by: Anailaigh [05/12/2012, 22:08]
i hope this is the right spot... but the new scheduled downtime.. its not from the 5th thru the 9th
right? its just gonna happen on one of those days but unknown which? also.. any idea how long the
downtime is?
[#192576] Written by: andjanet [13/12/2012, 02:37]
hi novaking, i'm very concerned about the new direct download link that appeared recently. it's a
hijacker. i clicked a random torrent direct download link to see what the deal was. when i realized that it
was a link to a service i wanted to do a quick search to ensure it was safe. before i clicked yes or gave
any sort of permission, it was installing itself onto my system. in fact, i declined, hit no a couple of times
and it loaded anyway.

as i was unable to stop the install i had to do a program uninstall from control panel. i've got it off my
computer now...i hope. a benign program would not behave this way. just sayin'.

[#192590] Written by: Lisa89 [13/12/2012, 10:22]
having trouble under the "my page" , it used to update all the shows on my list that i have not
watchted yet, then you would click watched and they would dissapear. its been about 3 months now
and the list still wont update or add the unwatched shows to the list, (i know the shows have been
coming out because i have been getting them off the homepage) any suggestions on how to make
this work again? thanks!!
[#192731] Written by: cabes [16/12/2012, 11:36]
i have a friend who wants to join the site, but every time he goes to register, he gets the message "registrations closed" and
has done for the last two weeks. why is this?
[#193080] Written by: cryptid [26/12/2012, 19:01]
i don't know where to post issues with torrents. so here is 1. the torrent http://eztv.it/ep/40506/haven-
s03e12-hdtv-x264-evolve/ isn't haven, it plays as the christmas episode of eureka 2011. i have
downloaded from my pc and my phone with the same result both times.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]