TV Packs only

Suits 1x01 (HDTV-FQM)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#162399] Written by: nehalem99 [26/06/2011, 19:30]
ordinarily i'll watch pretty much anything. and i'm a law student so i'll watch anything
law-related. and i'll keep watching this, if only for the fact that they criticise how pretentious
and up themselves some law students are.

but the way they portray lawyers (like harvey) as totally obsessed with money and totally not giving
a shit about the client is just playing up to the stereotype. it's irritating...that sort of mindset
doesn't exist in the majority of the profession.
there is such thing as legal ethics and fiduciary obligations towards the client....

and even if you had a freakish photographic memory and could recall entire textbooks, you would need
more mental stimulation than cheating on lsats, or doing an office job.

but whatever, i'm over-analysing. i'll still watch it.
[#162445] Written by: gonads90 [27/06/2011, 02:59]
got to agree with the rest top show !!
[#162480] Written by: osh [27/06/2011, 11:45]
great for a first ep so heres looking forward to more someone asked cannot see the use of the drug
dealers friend i can our new asscociate will no doubt end up with her can see it coming a mile off
even before he opend the briefcase in front of her lol

osh
[#162497] Written by: Firecracker [27/06/2011, 17:30]
is anyone in this half as attractive as sarah shahi from fairly legal?
[#162533] Written by: osh [28/06/2011, 02:25]
there was that other leagal series last year about the 4 new associates at that firm where billy
zane was the "prince of darlness" that was quite good but i dont know if that has been picked up for
this year unlike the one that got canned this year about the two lawyers sort of a bit like the new
franklin and bash trade one for another dont we lol

andy
[#162693] Written by: neetdawg [01/07/2011, 00:02]
Quote by firecracker
is anyone in this half as attractive as sarah shahi from fairly legal?

that paralegal looks good enough for me! top show and one of the best pilots i've seen in a while.
harvey is a stud, much like neal caffrey from another one of usa's brilliant original series!

must watch guys!
[#166356] Written by: alliyah [08/09/2011, 18:06]
i really like this show. it's a different kind of legal drama.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]