Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#170727] Written by: Voshra [08/11/2011, 22:59]
uhhhh...is there a reason this episode has narration? >_>
[#170729] Written by: nietzscheese [08/11/2011, 23:28]
@voshra
it's described video. it's used to let blind people enjoy tv shows.

that being said giving people a heads up that this download contains dv would have been appreciated. as would a non-dv
version.
[#170737] Written by: evanricci [09/11/2011, 01:34]
aware of why there is narration, unaware of why there is in this copy as its incredibly annoying and i can't watch past the
four minute mark. (i'd be able to mute it, if it had subtitles)
[#170742] Written by: mbsunshine [09/11/2011, 02:34]
is the one from bt-chat the same? with dv?? don't want to waste my bandwidth d/l the same version...

i couldn't take episode seriously after the voice said, "they exchanged nefarious glances" lol
[#170750] Written by: bk109 [09/11/2011, 04:12]
so,any news on a proper yet as this is practically unwatchable (and i agree with mbsunshine - the
'nefarious glances' was the farthest i managed to watch this eppy :d )
[#170762] Written by: cobrin [09/11/2011, 06:22]
Quote by evanricci
aware of why there is narration, unaware of why there is in this copy as its
incredibly annoying and i can't watch past the

4 minute mark, i got to 20sec. and gave up. lol
[#170763] Written by: Centar [09/11/2011, 06:50]
i just get to the chinesse girl watching the foto 01:02.

already do a torrent search and start downloading de 2hd version.
[#170765] Written by: BulletLukey [09/11/2011, 08:07]
Quote by cobrin
Quote by evanricci
aware of why there is narration, unaware of why there is in this copy as its
incredibly annoying and i can't watch past the

4 minute mark, i got to 20sec. and gave up. lol

lol, i also got to 20sec, and gave up!
[#170767] Written by: esign [09/11/2011, 08:38]
well, that was an annoying few minutes... at first, i thought maybe it was a creative fit from the
director. i quickly concluded that someone insane enough to do that, wouldn't be able to dress
himself in the morning, and thus never get to the set. after realizing it was a version for visually
impaired people, being impatient, i thought i might watch it anyway. after 5 minutes, i was ready to
strangle someone (good job nobody was around). then i realized: i want to strangle someone? what
about blind people, who have no choice but to listen to that zombie voice? after all, i could watch
the video without sound, or dl another version, whereas blind people can only choose between this
and nothing. it's fortunate for the narrator that blind people are notoriously bad shots, otherwise
her future would look bleak. if all described video is like this, it's a miracle that the blind
haven't all gone insane. you have to admire such robust mental health.

anyway, this was by far the most annoying foul-up by asap. i get that they work fast, and that they
can't scrutinize every second of the video, but come on! at least they could sample a small piece
here and there, checking for the most obvious and fundamental mistakes, before releasing it! sure,
it's free, they're doing us all a favor, and us non-releasers have limited scope for complaining,
but 30 seconds of checking random sections of the video, that seems like the bare minimum for
rational behavior. after all, it can't be much fun for asap either, to discover the screw up only
after it's been released.

wow, that rant sure felt good! i think my mental health is restored, and, ahem... no random people
will be strangled.
[#170790] Written by: Impervious1 [09/11/2011, 14:44]
rotflmao, i couldn't stop laughing when i heard the narration, i stopped watching and watched it
steamed off ctv, thanks for a good laugh. lol.
[#170795] Written by: cameltoe [09/11/2011, 16:25]
i feel like i've been trolled. kindly name these narrated episodes appropriately in the future, if
it's not too much ask. christ.
[#170805] Written by: davee [09/11/2011, 17:50]
well i watched it on the train into work today regardless of the narration and it was more bearable
than doing nothing. thanks for the release.
[#180158] Written by: sinzianna [18/03/2012, 15:17]
it's a mess
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]