TV Packs only

Chuck S05E10 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#174472] Written by: a.k.a._@NL [13/01/2012, 20:55]
well chuck me,,, you guys took your sweet time making this torrent.
i downloaded it 30 minutes ago.

what has been going on on the site ?
tv show dates are not up to date,,, no info on tv shows and new shows don't even get a mention ?

hoping this will be fixed.

anyway,,, i'll start seeding now.
[#174473] Written by: nannyjanny [13/01/2012, 21:07]

a heartfelt 'thank you' for everything you do. so hate the criticism a.k.a. without you, you wonderful
people at eztv, my life would be incredibly dreary. i live in an impossible tv reception area - don't
care - i've got you, babe!
[#174474] Written by: _Grug_ [13/01/2012, 21:38]
Quote by nannyjanny

a heartfelt 'thank you' for everything you do. so hate the criticism a.k.a. without you, you wonderful
people at eztv, my life would be incredibly dreary. i live in an impossible tv reception area - don't

i second that!! eztv rocks!
[#174488] Written by: sims937 [14/01/2012, 01:06]
thanks for the upload 10/10 great show
[#174510] Written by: a.k.a._@NL [14/01/2012, 07:55]
Quote by _grug_
Quote by nannyjanny

a heartfelt 'thank you' for everything you do. so hate the criticism a.k.a. without you, you
wonderful

i second that!! eztv rocks!

what !!!!! when i say what needs 2 be said, i get : without you wonderful people at eztv as a reply
from nann,,,,,,
and a eztv rocks from the party guy.
by any chance.........
who do you think is seeding all these torrents these days huh.
there are more and more people helping out putting their seeding box and private servers on tasks
that "they" use 2 do themselves ("well you know what and who i mean")

i just mentioned the things that where great about this site,,, and well now they are not.
sorry about that you live in a impossible tv reception area nann but that's not the point or the
issue i brought up.

i also was trying 2 tell them in a hint/hidden message that they need 2 step up their game.
by saying,,,, i downloaded it 30 minutes ago,,,,,,
that was no joke.
back in the day there was nothing else for tv episodes but eztv,,, they where the best, now
eztv has competition from all sides.
so when your 30 minutes behind the competition putting it up people will start looking in other places.
you want criticism nann,,, here's some:
this used 2 be a place where you could find your tv show, download it and then watch it.
it didn't matter if it was a top show or not.
now if your show isn't a hit you can't find a 720p hd anywhere and fot the avi you will just have 2
wait until someone gets around 2 put it up.

the reason i type this and my first post is because i don't want eztv 2 got down the drain.
so it's was not just criticism. it is and was constructive criticism.

hey ez guys, step up your game
or get some more legit help from people.
[#174535] Written by: mike mac [14/01/2012, 23:29]
so where are these other great sites that list all the current shows? and are as easy to use?
[#174536] Written by: SoulJah [14/01/2012, 23:51]
Quote by mike mac
so where are these other great sites that list all the current shows? and are as
easy to use?

i use mostly www.scenetime.com its free but you have to register and maintain a share ratio above
1.00 which is easy because of their bonus point system....
and you always find 720p and 480p .mkv additionally to the normal .avi.
i wonder why eztv doesnt start to release the 480p .mkv files, they are less than half the size of a
normal .avi release and especially if the normal .avi release is by asap the 480p has much better
quality!
[#174583] Written by: DungeonRaider [15/01/2012, 17:38]
Quote by a.k.a._@nl
so when your 30 minutes behind the competition putting it up people will start
looking in other places.

but it's not a competition is it... it's not like they're charging customers and losing those
customers. and if waiting 30minutes reduces the chances of wasting d/l on a file that gets propered
then i think waiting 30mins is a great idea.... if you want fast, then go elsewhere; if you want
reliable then eztv is a good bet imo.

[#174657] Written by: a.k.a._@NL [16/01/2012, 21:08]
Quote by dungeonraider
Quote by a.k.a._@nl
so when your 30 minutes behind the competition putting it up
people will start
looking in other places.

but it's not a competition is it... it's not like they're charging customers and losing those
customers. and if waiting 30minutes reduces the chances of wasting d/l on a file that gets propered
then i think waiting 30mins is a great idea.... if you want fast, then go elsewhere; if you want
reliable then eztv is a good bet imo.

for mike mac they are called serverlinks look into it.

i'm not talking about torrents souljah,,,, you think these guys get their shows like that ?

@dungeonraider and that
[#174803] Written by: defo [19/01/2012, 07:18]
umad?
[#174811] Written by: a.k.a._@NL [19/01/2012, 13:10]
Quote by defo
umad?

nope ,,, why,,,,, should i be ?
or better said,, why would i get mad at someone who i don't even know and has no impact on my
personal life.
i'm just setting some noobs straight about a couple of things they think they know.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]