Being Human 4x01 Eve Of The War HDTV XviD-FoV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#175871] Written by: YourMomma59 [06/02/2012, 04:31]
wth?

i have no idea what i just watched. i know they said they had to kill aiden last season because the actor
had great things in store for his career, but this show seems to have jumped into the deep end. i'm
hoping it will make more sense as the season progresses.

i'm going to be thankful for the us season 2 and hope they won't take aiden down the same road the uk
version did.
[#175901] Written by: TRB_Copy [06/02/2012, 15:12]
this was total nonsence, typical bbc, am i right in saying it has been about 1 year between seasons? i
doubt there is a completed script because that looked like a quickly thrown together piece of crap, it
was more like when you get to the last 2 episodes of a cancelled show and they just tie up all the loose
ends but in this case kill everyone off and start fresh. lol this show gets a slow clap from me sorry.
[#175913] Written by: Rydeen33 [06/02/2012, 18:31]
wow ... i've been waiting so long to see the new season, i was wondering where things
would be going, but after seeing this episode i guess i'll stay with the us version now.
[#175916] Written by: deb [06/02/2012, 19:17]
the first line for the description of the show says it all :"contemporary supernatural drama about
george and mitchell, a pair of perennial outsiders"! so if neither of them are in it who will be watching?
:'(
[#175921] Written by: WatcherZero [06/02/2012, 19:59]
three of the four main leads leaving is hard on a show, mitchell was written out at the end of last
season as he wanted to leave then the bloke playing george said he didnt want to continue without him
so he and his wife out too.
[#175981] Written by: Impervious1 [07/02/2012, 09:33]
i still like this uk version better than the us, the us version is wussy.
[#176016] Written by: wrecche [07/02/2012, 23:24]
oh man, torchwood meets the vampire diaries.

wow... how sad, i mean this really came off as utter bullshit. and i knew they'd fuck it over, but
wow...

all the story just went to shit, how the hell can he turn by tricking himself? and suddenly, a new
trio? doomed to be the one? ye gods. take this song and shove it!

bleh, and the us version so far has taken on a stronger outlook..

well well well, viddy well my droogs... the bbc have given up and taken a tolchock to the yarbles,
burbling and gurgling in their starry outgoings of a doomed situ. thus leaving the us version to
carry on with the ultra violence that has happened upon their weirdly shaped chepooka ..

[#176308] Written by: THRobinson [12/02/2012, 19:02]
yup... i'm done.

i can see maybe being rid of 1 main character (aiden) but, they pulled the full monty on this one.
so many changes so fast... it's not even the same show anymore.

i like bbc shows, usually good/creative/original... what i don't like, is how they will literally
change a show into something totally different overnight (misfits, primeval, etc...)

i guess i'll be sticking with the us version now.
[#177067] Written by: Who4life [18/02/2012, 03:12]
a pity to have lost some main characters, wont be the same show really, but wasnt as bad as i had
prepared myself for.
i was thinking 'man tom looks like kelly from misfits...' turns out they are brother and sister!
some of the myth logic doesnt make much sense to me in this episode... but maybe that's coz i'm a
purist when it comes to mythology.
will miss russell tovey a lot.

cant say im thrilled but i will continue to watch it as i like uk stuff and its rare to find non
sparkley vampire stuff these days.
[#177529] Written by: karleeham [23/02/2012, 17:23]
so dissappointed... i really liked the show but to kill off two of the main characters and a secondary
main character in a two episode break is wrong. should miss both aiden (mitchell) and russell (george)
as the show was about them.... now what to watch as the us version is pastey at best...
[#184695] Written by: idigdeep [08/06/2012, 06:46]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]