Please login to reply
[#176207] Written by: Habibi99 [10/02/2012, 23:16]
thanks for the upload
[#176211] Written by: newnick [11/02/2012, 00:21]
this show has jumped the unicorn...
[#176213] Written by: aroyals [11/02/2012, 02:33]
Quote by newnick
this show has jumped the unicorn...

it did seem like there wasn't much left to do / nowhere to go after defeating the devil
the lovecraft episode was cool, i was hoping sam and dean would take on those gods for a bit after
that ep xd
[#176214] Written by: Tonsar [11/02/2012, 02:50]
i concur,
this show jumped the shark about 2 seasons ago. i still watch it tho. its become more of a
fascination now. like a slow moving train wreck. i mean they have killed two gods this season already.
i'm amazed it keeps getting renewed. it must either have no competition in its timeslot or there are
a lot of other people watching the train wreck unfold.
[#176219] Written by: Safiron [11/02/2012, 04:08]
i agree... show should have ended two seasons ago when it was at its peak. now i just wanna now how its
all gonna end but leviatan story doesnt intrest me much.
[#176222] Written by: bectorious [11/02/2012, 05:33]
thanks for the upload - love this show and can not agree less with the previous posts, if you don't enjoy the
show any more don't watch it especially if you dislike it that much you feel you have to post slating it,
obviously it's still going because there are thousands of people that are still enjoying it, get a life instead of
wasting an hour every week watching something you think should have ended seasons ago!

rant over
[#176224] Written by: UtahNL [11/02/2012, 06:38]
for anyone interrested
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7023687/supernatural.s07e14.720p.hdtv.x264-dimension

it is rarred though
[#176228] Written by: lares [11/02/2012, 10:23]
i love the series, but i've never been that interested in the whole angel-thing. i was always into this show
because of dean, bobby and the "monsters of the week". couldn't give a crap about the deamons, angels
and leviathans.
so for me, it's as good as it ever was.
[#176232] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [11/02/2012, 10:45]
i admit this season hasn't been great but i still don't want them to cancel it i still enjoy
watching it
[#176239] Written by: mancubas [11/02/2012, 13:04]
Quote by utahnl
for anyone interrested
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7023687/supernatural.s07e14.720p.hdtv.x264-dimension

it is rarred though

thanks!

[#176281] Written by: davee [12/02/2012, 10:02]
many thanks for the 720p link.

i too am also still loving this show and while it might not have the cliff hanger endings that the
angels/heaven arc had i'd be upset if they cancelled it.
[#176305] Written by: sorrell [12/02/2012, 18:32]
Quote by lares
i love the series, but i've never been that interested in the whole angel-thing. i was
always into this show
because of dean, bobby and the "monsters of the week". couldn't give a crap about the
deamons, angels
and leviathans.
so for me, it's as good as it ever was.

i totally agree! and, just some of the things dean does, especially some of his facial
expressions are priceless!! like in that epi. where he was singing along to air supply's
song, "i'm all out of love", omfg, i swear i damn near pissed myself i was laughing so hard!

and sam? awesome actor, flat out gorgeous, and him and dean together are just a duo that i
would totally bum out, to see not on tv together anymore. i don't care f they have to chase
down rare african dung beatles for a project. i love those two!! so, here is to as many years
of them as i can get!

[#176489] Written by: emjay2001 [14/02/2012, 22:01]
we love the show too, watched the very first epi when it aired and have watched it ever
since. i agree that this season is not one of their best but we still enjoy watching it. i
know i miss it when they skip a friday. i do think this will be their last though, wish they
would add more hunters or more characters though. i do miss the bobby's, the angels
and even ruby (the second one! did not like ruby 1 ).
[#176611] Written by: melisa22gudmornin [15/02/2012, 11:29]
* admin removed
[#176945] Written by: sorrell [17/02/2012, 01:45]
Quote by emjay2001
we love the show too, watched the very first epi when it aired and have
watched it ever
since. i agree that this season is not one of their best but we still enjoy watching it. i
know i miss it when they skip a friday. i do think this will be their last though, wish they
would add more hunters or more characters though. i do miss the bobby's, the angels
and even ruby (the second one! did not like ruby 1 ).

i hear ya! i miss bobby and too. and, it would have been awesome if cas (angel) could have
stayed on. but... one thing i will really miss, is dean! even though sam is hotter than an
inferno, dean always made me feel like i actually really knew him! i know that sounds weird, but
it just happens sometimes when the character is so real and so likeable. (sp?) and it makes me
sad that even if he does go on to do more shows, it will never be that same kind of dean
again. and i always look forward to see what he will say and just the facial expressions he
makes that say a million words without even opening his mouth. there is noone else like him.

ya, last season. it's so sad, just so they can make room for more boring f'ing
csi/cop/detective type shows instead!! yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]