TV Packs only

The Office 9x14 (HDTV-x264-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#194713] Written by: Assmunch [01/02/2013, 20:05]
while i understand why the producers are doing what they are doing, i don't, at all, like where the
pam and boom guy thing is going. it's just not funny nor embarassing-funny, they're turning the show
into a drama.
[#194730] Written by: aroyals [02/02/2013, 07:46]
it's been going down hill since se4

last season was shocking as well as this 1, best you can hope for is a laugh an ep
[#194741] Written by: rad65 [02/02/2013, 14:00]
dwight still has funny moments, and creed has not declined at all with his one laugh-out-loud line per
episode (honestly, creed can't go downhill because the character was always there to say one hilarious
thing each episode, then meld into the background), but the rest of this show is pretty bad. i am only
watching the 9th season because i know it's going to be the last one and i have already invested all this
time into it, might as well keep it up a bit longer. that said, i do end up fast forwarding through a lot of
crap in most of the episodes.

as for the current situation, you know it's only there to set up some mushy series finale episode with pam
and jim being even happier and more in love than ever. it's the only thing the show has going for it, so this
current awkwardness is only serving that one purpose. heck, the decision to show the film crew behind the
documentary starting in the first episode of this season is probably entirely for this purpose as well.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]