TV Packs only

How To Submit Images - for use on a Show Information Page

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#199777] Written by: anacron [08/05/2013, 20:05]
not to sound pushy.. but the site admin/web designer must have some idea of the sizes of the
image/banner space that will be given by now, right? would it be possible for him to give you said sizes
beforehand so we could get to work on those images before the new template is up and running?

not that there's any rush or anything, but it would save time in the long-run [shrugs]

i'm only asking so i can start helping asap with the massive workload headed your way. as always, i think
that everyone @ eztv is doing a great job and i'm only trying to pitch in and do my part.

Quote by boonesferry

Quote by anacron
soon'ish, huh? so, this new redesign, will it involve recreating new images for
every single tv series listed? that's a lot of work.

yes and yes.
at first, replacing all the currently airing shows, then returning and upcoming new shows.
last, shows that have ended.
so, yeah, lots of work.

[#199912] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/05/2013, 04:18]

Quote by anacron
not to sound pushy.. but the site admin/web designer must have some idea of the
sizes of the image/banner space that will be given by now, right? would it be possible for him to give
you said sizes beforehand so we could get to work on those images before the new template is up and
running? not that there's any rush or anything, but it would save time in the long-run [shrugs]
i'm only asking so i can start helping asap with the massive workload headed your way. as always, i
think that everyone @ eztv is doing a great job and i'm only trying to pitch in and do my part.

i appreciate the offer...i can definitely use the help.
i just sent you a private message about the
canceled/renewed shows and about new images.
thank you

[#201296] Written by: akbar [09/06/2013, 22:04]
[#201545] Written by: sgv_6618 [16/06/2013, 07:11]
Quote by boonesferry

Quote by anacron
not to sound pushy.. but the site admin/web designer must have some idea of the
sizes of the image/banner space that will be given by now, right? would it be possible for him to give
you said sizes beforehand so we could get to work on those images before the new template is up and
running? not that there's any rush or anything, but it would save time in the long-run [shrugs]
i'm only asking so i can start helping asap with the massive workload headed your way. as always, i
think that everyone @ eztv is doing a great job and i'm only trying to pitch in and do my part.

i appreciate the offer...i can definitely use the help.
i just sent you a private message about the
canceled/renewed shows and about new images.
thank you

count me in! i would really like to help if i can!
[#202717] Written by: irony78 [16/07/2013, 16:15]
i'd like to help out as well.
send me a couple of shows and if you like the results we could do more...
[#203882] Written by: krismon14 [16/08/2013, 16:06]

off topic post removed

[#203888] Written by: BoonesFerry [16/08/2013, 20:14]

thank you, sgv_6618 & irony78, i appreciate the offer.
i'll get back to you in a couple weeks when i have more time.

[#485195] Written by: forzikz [26/10/2016, 03:42]
EVERY 2 FUCKIN CLICKS, THERE IS AN AD THIS IS SO FUCKIN LAME... CANT WE JUST PAY SO YOU FUCKIN STOP WITH
THIS ADs????? MY FUCKIN GOD HOW ANNOYING IS THIS
[#485582] Written by: rafvne2 [27/12/2016, 08:49]
I feel your frustration, but consider this... This is an international community,and to set a price
tag for membership is a bit tricky. What you consider just a few bucks, might be a weeks pay in a
different part of the world. would you spend your weeks pay for a membership?
[#485583] Written by: rafvne2 [27/12/2016, 08:59]
Oh, and I don't think its EZTV's fault. I bet you're blocked and using proxy, and that proxy is
popping out those ads.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]