TV Packs only

Atlantis 2013 1x04 Twist Of Fate HDTV x264-FoV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#206793] Written by: Dramonicous [21/10/2013, 05:13]
jason seems to completely have forgotten about his time spent in the "real world".
not even a reference that could be used as a joke as the others wouldnt understand jack shit.
i bet any other person with his education would atleast try to reinvent electricity or something to become a
powerful person in the new world.
[#206832] Written by: decanos78 [22/10/2013, 00:01]
totally agree, imagine if u went back then, invented half the stuff they have today,
our world would be so technologically more advanced now.. lol. i know for sure i
would be doing things like that if i was in jason's shoes.
[#206845] Written by: Nerdfury [22/10/2013, 06:36]
yeah, see, that wouldn't work. someone smart enough may grasp the concept of modern things, but that
doesn't mean they have the facility to create it. you can't take an iphone back to the stone age, then return
to the modern day to find we've advanced hundreds of thousands of years into the future of technology.
describe the concept of fuel combustion engines to someone like pythagoras and he may be able to
comprehend, but the technology needed to get there needs to follow a path that wouldn't be possible in that
era.

your best bet is to take current gen tech back about ten years, where they know what you're looking at,
then repeat the process over and over again.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]