TV Packs only

Supernatural S10E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#218280] Written by: Krowzies [08/10/2014, 11:35]
what the..? i was once a huge fan but for fuck's sake, make it stop! this cow has been milked, it can't take
anymore fucking milking! save the cow!!!
[#218284] Written by: aroyals [08/10/2014, 12:07]
agreed, after they took on satan there wasn't really anywhere to go

now i just look forward to the 1 or 2 silly / funny episodes each season
[#218285] Written by: roninx [08/10/2014, 12:19]
i still dig the show..laugh out loud one liners, and the brother to brother dynamic is spot on
[#218288] Written by: lares [08/10/2014, 14:14]
have any of you watched this episode?
i haven't seen it yet, but it looks promising from the trailer.
it can't get any worse than season 9 ... i hope.
[#218296] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [08/10/2014, 22:12]
the show is still great imo! if you don't like it then don't watch it! it really is that simple!
[#218309] Written by: scudsy [09/10/2014, 06:40]
Quote by krowzies
what the..? i was once a huge fan but for fuck's sake, make it stop! this cow has been milked, it can't take
anymore fucking milking! save the cow!!!

it's quite simple really - don't watch it
there is plenty of other stuff out there for h8rs -
eg - sesame street, justin bieber music videos or the vampire diaries. your life would be a lot less stressful if you stopeed
watching or worrying about things that are out of your control.
while your opinion is appreciated - imo - you are wrong. it hasn't been milked and has got lots more squeezing of the
proverbial udder to do.
:brownie:
[#218316] Written by: decanos78 [09/10/2014, 09:47]
totally agree with you about season 9 but imo this episode sucked ass for a supernatural
season starter episode.. ive got to the point now with this show that i cant wait for it to be
over completely, ofcourse, i'll still watch them all cos its sam and dean.. lol. just not too glad
that they have confirmed its getting a season 11 also how long are they gona keep this
show running for? i mean come on.. unless they come up with something radical and out there
the shows gona plummet this season after season 9. link below to the confirmation of season 11
if anyones interested.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/563800/20140825/supernatural-season-11-jensen-ackles-twitter-
jared.htm

could have swore i read in an interview that paddywacky & ackles said they were quiting the show
after season 10 cos they wanted to go on and do other things, guess they changed their minds,
must be something very special planned for season 11 to make them want to stay on, not to
mention the money they make from this show now also.
[#218679] Written by: forzy [19/10/2014, 12:46]
i really like the show, watched it from the very first season & episode. of coarse i also watch the
vamp. diaries and pretty much all of the other sci-fi/fantasy/horror shows out there. people should
be thankfull for supernatural cause it could be worse. imho.
long live the winchesters!

p.s.
as was mentioned earlier: don't like it - don't watch it.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]