TV Packs only

Mad Men S03E06 HDTV XviD-hV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#118823] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [21/09/2009, 17:18]
you all know that i look hotter than both of you combined. i'll just sit back and watch you guys give each
other manly hugs....
[#118824] Written by: the1freeman [21/09/2009, 17:21]
oh, you're gonna watch? you get off on watching guys hug, huh? i'm thinking you're more of a
"fabulous" kind of hot...
[#118827] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [21/09/2009, 17:42]
i'm just going to assume you are two women who want to try out manly hugging...
[#118828] Written by: rimski [21/09/2009, 18:16]
i just want to say thanks so much for keeping the ending credits and closing music this time, it's good to
finish the episode properly.
[#118877] Written by: dvd king [22/09/2009, 06:09]
the1freeman i dvd king challenge you to a year long cyber feud, do you accept or do you bow at my
feet as my humble servant. also novaking i`m more man than any woman including awesome kong
(tna wrestling) could ever handle in there life.
[#118881] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 06:21]
don't be fooled by your own name dvd king. you are king by name only and you will never have any
servants. consider this my cyber glove slapping your cyber face. i hereby accept your challenge,
sir. i will see you in hell.

and novaking, whatever you need to tell yourself...
[#118886] Written by: dvd king [22/09/2009, 07:10]
Quote by the1freeman
don't be fooled by your own name dvd king. you are king by name only and you
will never have any
servants. consider this my cyber glove slapping your cyber face. i hereby accept your challenge,
sir. i will see you in hell.

and novaking, whatever you need to tell yourself...

i`m infact in all seriousness lord cook of loch borralan, proof of authenticity can be provided if needs
be. also the1freeman i rake your glove slapping and raise you a good old fashion gentlemanly knee in
the groin and a crotch chop.

novaking i respect you and eztv itself but i`m by far the the most chislled, ripped and jacked body
there has ever been or ever will be.

your loyal king releases you, you peasants to do your royal duties for your majesty me.
[#118891] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 07:46]
your knee can't hurt me, worm. my groin is so magnificent that no mere mortal knee could ever bring
harm to it. the energy released from it glows with the radiance of a thousand suns and burns you
alive. kay?
[#118892] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 07:53]
oh and novaking, you know we all love and respect you. i might even consider letting you watch some
time
[#118909] Written by: dvd king [22/09/2009, 11:31]
my knee is the strongest thing on this planet and beyond, also i`m given you a cyber poke in the eyes
and there is nothing you can do to avoid it and the mere sight of me would make you want to find the
highest building and chuck yourself off for fear of jealousy. at this moment i can imagine you cowering
in a corner scared and calling for your mummy at the thought of my immense beauty. also you
mentioned about seeing me in hell, well i already live in hell and that is called bognor regis england, so
come come on down and lets rumble in the jungle. novaking i bow to your suprior knowledge of the
internet and for being part of eztv and if i`m watching two people fighting i would prefer two female
redheads jelly wrestling now that is cool.
[#118913] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 12:20]
oh, poking me in the eye so i couldn't avoid your sight? i guess that makes sense... alas, i look
for inner beauty in people so your attack means nothing! face it, dvd king, you are no match for me,
bruhahahaha.
[#118924] Written by: dvd king [22/09/2009, 14:34]
after poking out your eyes i would generously operate on you and replace your eyes with bionics ones,
so you can accept my beauty for what it is and finally realise that i`m a god of gods and the great one.
also give you the ability to read my mind and corrupt it forever. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
[#118943] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [22/09/2009, 17:43]
best reality tv ever!

and i think i have photos from a party which contained red heads (and other girls) all wrestling in jelly..
ahh that was a good party.
[#118947] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 18:29]
i would use my bionic augmentations to destroy you, because a god is nothing compared to the power
of technology! also, i would spread corruption to everyone and control you all through a hive-mind
kind of deal. in this scenario, i am of course the borg queen.
(wow, okay, i'm starting to lose it, i gotta get some sleep...)
well, at least we are all in agreement on one thing: red heads.
[#118948] Written by: the1freeman [22/09/2009, 18:30]
novaking, no fair! due to your celebrity status with eztv, you get invited to the best parties...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]