Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#217328] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/09/2014, 01:13]
Quote by coco
if you check the domain with http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ezimg.ch.html it says it's working.
i you check it with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ezimg.ch it says it's down.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com is in dallas
isitdownrightnow.com is in san diego ...

thank you, coco .
i've forwarded the info to our site admin.

[#217333] Written by: Volvi [08/09/2014, 02:50]
been a couple days now with no icon pics d/l. site doesnt look as usual, looks half offline. cleaned
cache to no avail.

tried both ezimg test links, neither worked for me.

im using ie8, prefer using that rather then chrome due to links show shadow if once d/l. so dont have
to revisit. im downunder in melb.australia.

my ie has compatibility toggle button which doesnt rectify prob.

love eztv, dont know what id do without it. thx for all your hard work. i as many here truly
appreciate it.

ps. just tried chrome for the heck of it and suprised to see it all working normally on chrome. so might
be an ie issue. of course chrome doesnt leave shadow on link once d/l, which is usefull to see have
already d/l those links.
[#217334] Written by: Coco [08/09/2014, 03:28]
it's not a browser issue. it's a dns issue. my isp cannot resolve ezimg.ch and it seems at least a
handful of others cannot. something is stopping that domain from propagating properly or maybe
they just accidentally set a ridiculously long ttl.

if you really want the images to show for you, you could add the line "94.23.70.215 ezimg.ch" to
your hosts file and it would work so long as ezimg.ch never changes servers. a better option would
be to simply use a different dns provider. you could change to using google opendns's of 8.8.8.8
and 8.8.4.4 and then the images will work for you as well.

hopefully in the mean time the eztv admins will be able to figure out why the dns isn't propagating
properly for everyone.
[#217351] Written by: adest2701 [08/09/2014, 21:23]
best site on the net... keep up the great work .....
[#217387] Written by: Gandyx [11/09/2014, 00:40]
i'm on vancouver island canada and the dns problem has been with me since the last eztv downtime. i worked with my isp and
the techs couldn't see a problem. i'm using chrome. as soon as i switched to googledns or opendns, the problem cleared up. i
feel more comfortable using my isp's dns but googledns does the trick. again, the problem is with loading ezimg files. i'm sure
the problem will be fixed soon. meantime, keep up the good work. i love eztv.
[#217406] Written by: mbsunshine [12/09/2014, 04:36]
i am also experiencing the broken image problem. i just assumed it was a setting on my computer, but
it appears other are having this issue as well. it's a bit visually annoying, but not causing any
problems in terms of downloading.
[#217491] Written by: vbytesdc [14/09/2014, 22:53]
no images are showing??
[#217517] Written by: Gandyx [15/09/2014, 23:56]
when i right click on the page and click on "inspect element", at the bottom of the page is says that ezimg.ch is erroring on
loading. there's about 4 or more lines of it. the problem stems from ezimg.ch dns not being able to load (or maybe go through
my isp's dns??) when i switch to googledns, the problem resolves itself. i'm still unsure whether to complain to my isp techs
or to wait for eztv to resolve the issue.
[#217551] Written by: Hipx [17/09/2014, 07:24]
same image issue for me, also on vancouver island.

changing to google open dns fixed it.
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
[#217603] Written by: leszek [19/09/2014, 07:11]
since learning about eztv (approx. 18 mths ago), we stopped following our regular tv programming in
australia, as our eyes opened to the fact that we are here not only "down under", but also light
years behind, some shows are promoted here like christ's 2nd coming, while there already finished
and got canned elsewhere (usually, because they are not to good).
thank you very much for this, your work is priceless!!!
well, there is only one thing :-), i've noticed that tv calendar, which used to be spot-on, now is
sometimes missing some shows (late examples" "soa s07e02, "new girl" s04e01). these shows can still
be found in show list - so that's a bit weird.
i know - we started to relay on eztv too much, right?
thank you again
gratefully
leszek - brisbane - australia
[#217684] Written by: flytdeck [22/09/2014, 20:34]
your site makes an amazing contribution to the quality of life to so many people around the globe. what an amazing legacy!
thank you ever so much.

a devoted follower in the middle east.
[#217725] Written by: t_kary [23/09/2014, 19:18]
hi everybody,

greetings from africa :d
first of all, i just want to thank the eztv team for the great job they keep doing, i've been a diehard fan of your service since i
can recall, and i thank for every day that this website exists. you guys are the best!!
also, i have some friends who would give everything to be able to register on eztv, however, is not possible. i wonder if this is
something temporary and if it will again be open.
i apologize in advance if i have posted this question on the wrong page, but i've searched for the answer and could not find.

keep up the excellent work.

kary
[#217734] Written by: laine [24/09/2014, 00:54]
eztv has steadily gone down hill over the last 6 months. i have to go to tpb to download the current
shows or wait at least a day to get only some of them from eztv, it didn't used to be like this.
also the upcoming shows list is always behind or inaccurate.

it's really sad because for years i could always depend on eztv. no more.
[#217748] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [24/09/2014, 12:11]
Quote by laine
eztv has steadily gone down hill over the last 6 months. i have to go to tpb to
download the current
shows or wait at least a day to get only some of them from eztv, it didn't used to be like this.
also the upcoming shows list is always behind or inaccurate.

it's really sad because for years i could always depend on eztv. no more.

https://eztv.it/forum/38882/looking-for-new-content-administrator/
[#217775] Written by: eleni0769 [25/09/2014, 11:49]
hi. i see a problem in my page. at many shows writes on break and returns in a date that has past
and you have already post the torrent can you fix the problem please? thank you.

[ watched show ] blacklist, the on break, returns: 2014-09-22
[ watched show ] chicago fire on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] ncis on break, returns: 2014-09-23
[ watched show ] person of interest on break, returns: 2014-09-23

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]