Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#203677] Written by: tralcr [12/08/2013, 00:54]
Quote by tralcr
hi. i am in the uk and already have a private vpn so why am i getting the welcome
uk visitors

page? i don't need to use a proxy.

is this the right place to leave this post? i can't see anywhere else and i would really like an
answer to my question.
[#204545] Written by: pepsi666 [06/09/2013, 16:46]
all isp's in the uk have had a court order to block all torrent websites, i dont know how happy they
are about it, but i know a lot of their customers arent happy, you just have to look on the respective
forums

it has all been a mess, websites that shouldnt be blocked have been, websites that are not covered
by the court order have been blocked

there are various proxies for some websites, but very few let you login and are just full of ad's and
pop ups

i hope this proxy for eztv works for a long time

thanks eztv for just being here, now all you need to do is get full series of tv episodes, rather tan
starting on the 3-4 episode

i dont even bother with the piratebay any more, i cant login, its full of pop ups and impossible to
download anything, pretty much the same with kat, nothing downloads

if anyone has a reliable proxy for either of them,(kat, piratebay) that allows me to login and
actually download anything, it would be appreciated if you could pm, please
[#204554] Written by: tralcr [07/09/2013, 01:21]
i bought a vpn. it is less than 20 quid a year but there are free ones too. i am with virgin media
and can now access all the blocked sites without using a proxy.
[#204645] Written by: pepsi666 [09/09/2013, 15:21]
i am using this new browser that eztv has on its website, it is very good, i can sign in to all my
websites, post and receive comments
okay there isnt that much worth downloading anywhere, but its nice to know i can, when i want, and
its nice to give a finger to censorship
just like to say thanks to who ever developed this browser, it works and does everything it said it
would
thank you again

if you havent tried it, give it a try, you can always delete the file and any programs assoiciated
with it, but i havent found any, its just a browser
[#204848] Written by: noeder63 [14/09/2013, 08:24]
what's happening. no new posts for 3 days. this is a great site. don't tell me it's the latest to
get shut down.
[#204850] Written by: R1ngw0rm [14/09/2013, 11:56]
how come the site hasn't been updated in 2 days? and where the hell is haven s04e01..?
[#204854] Written by: BoonesFerry [14/09/2013, 18:36]

eztv not updating due to technical issues

http://torrentfreak.com/eztv-not-updating-due-to-technical-issues-130914/

excerpt: "eztv
[#204871] Written by: beckham457 [15/09/2013, 09:09]
even when the site cannot upload new programs it is still woorth visiting for the information it
gives about dates etc.
thanks eztv you are great!!
[#204879] Written by: stoniek [15/09/2013, 15:19]
while wait for the site to upate then look at torrenday.com, great site, i use that 1 along with eztv i
have 2 invites to that site, first two who want can have, hope eztv will be fully functional soon
[#204880] Written by: sbellamy35 [15/09/2013, 15:35]
given that torrent day is clearly a pay to join site (invitations are non existent) your post looks
like a schill for members.
[#204881] Written by: stoniek [15/09/2013, 15:51]
Quote by sbellamy35
given that torrent day is clearly a pay to join site (invitations are non existent)
your post looks
like a schill for members.

i joined torrentday early on and i allways get invites to share, i dont have to pay anything
[#204882] Written by: tonylee000 [15/09/2013, 16:43]
now were back up and running are the missing shows still to be shared or have they just been classed as missed?
[#204884] Written by: BoonesFerry [15/09/2013, 16:54]

torrenday does contain a lot of spam ads and sometimes annoying popups but the site is not a pay site.
torrentday is a private website with a private tracker, not open to all...which i strongly dislike.

we will go through a list of episodes that we missed during our down time and attempt to obtain scene
releases. i suspect that we will torrent most of the missed episodes (over the coming days/week) but
not all of them.

[#204885] Written by: tonylee000 [15/09/2013, 17:06]
Quote by boonesferry

torrenday does contain a lot of spam ads and sometimes annoying popups but the site is not a pay site.
torrentday is a private website with a private tracker, not open to all...which i strongly dislike.

we will go through a list of episodes that we missed during our down time and attempt to obtain scene
releases. i suspect that we will torrent most of the missed episodes (over the coming days/week) but
not all of them.

massive thanks for the efforts of everyone involved dont know where i would be without you guys
[#204886] Written by: stoniek [15/09/2013, 17:07]
Quote by boonesferry

not all of them.

i have not seen spam in torrentday, i like that site, but i like eztv better
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]